Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative (3192 Views)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Do You Know A Good Doctor For Fibroid Surgery? / Pls!!how Much Is Needed To Get A Fibroid Surgery Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 7:35am On Jul 05, 2015
I heard there are herbal remedies for fibroids pls someone who has first hand info shud advice me pls.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by 175(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Ama80:
I heard there are herbal remedies for fibroids pls someone who has first hand info shud advice me pls.

Herbal remedy is a no no. . .pls let her go for the surgery! She will be fine! My sister just underwent the proccedure a couple of weeks back and by the grace of God, she fine now!
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by sammer4life(m): 7:44am On Jul 05, 2015
As for me oooo, sharperly sharperly Behind down to synagogue church of all nations and get the anointing water. Believe me, I've seen that thing melt fibroid. My aunt is a living witness
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by obua: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2015
What's the average cost of the operation
175:

Herbal remedy is a no no. . .pls let her go for the surgery! She will be fine! My sister just underwent the proccedure a couple of weeks back and by the grace of God, she fine now!
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2015
If she go for surgery she will be fine but the fibroid will occur again which may lead to death it happen to my friend mum.but I have alternative just send a mail toochsamn@yahoo.com
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
stnglobal:
If she go for surgery she will be fine but the fibroid will occur again which may lead to death it happen to my friend mum.but I have alternative just send a mail toochsamn@yahoo.com
can you give me idea of wat to xpect whn i mail u.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by absoluteSuccess: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
I met a lady through my blog who has tested and proven case of fibroid treated by inserting gufei bao. A lot of people had used gufei bao and it worked. This can be your friend's experience too. Check my signature.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Pls I need more input frm d house.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by kzenterprise(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by peadel20(m): 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
F-Qui Tablet: Function & Indications:
Blood Tonic, active blood circulation, nourish the female reproductive system, helping to restore menstrual regularity, reduction in symptoms related to PMS and menopause and lowering blood pressure. Use for disorder menstruation, blood stasis after parturition, dysmenorrhea, anaemia.
Active Ingredients: Angelica sinensis 210mg, Lovage root 30mg, White Atractylodes tuber 30mg, Jujube Fruit 30mg

Camo Pill: Function & Indications:
Activate the blood, remove blood stasis, disintegrate mass chiefly in the abdomen or uterus caused by blood stasis. Restore normal menstruation in cases of pathological anemia. Used for fibroid, anemia, suppressed menstruation, mass in the abdomen with fixed shape and localized pain, hepato-splenomegaly (enlarged liver and spleen), cirrhosis, tumor.

Before using the two medicine above, you have to be detoxified for proper penetration. Detoxin does the job.

Any further help needed? 07066811887
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by ada40: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ama80:

Have u tried the spiritual? visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by tforever(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ama80:
my advice is that if the tumor is big go for surgery I just hope it's not multiple fibroids because it will definitely come back. But there are supplements that can prevent it from coming back.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
tforever:
my advice is that if the tumor is big go for surgery I just hope it's not multiple fibroids because it will definitely come back. But there are supplements that can prevent it from coming back.
tnx.i hop it isn't multiple as u said.God bles u all Fr ur concerns.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by CHARLOE(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
@ op, try RUZU BITTERS, works like a miracle, in short its 2nd name is Natures Miracle
Ruzu bitters can cure d following ailments:.

Diabetes
Weak Erection
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Joint Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Obesity/Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

To get urs, contact: 08187017588, 08030822276.
Whatsapp: 08187017588. BB: 53164037
11 thomas salako str, (str. beside Tantalizers) off ijaiye rd, ogba, ikeja, Lagos.
http://www.ruzubitters.com/emmandus

Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by ChelseaDr(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Please there is no herbal or supplement remedy for fibroid. Let her have the surgery. Yes the chances of recurrence is there but it is not like it will reccur immediately. How old is she, has she finished giving birth? because this will influence the choice of surgery. l wish her well
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2015
ChelseaDr:
Please there is no herbal or supplement remedy for fibroid. Let her have the surgery. Yes the chances of recurrence is there but it is not like it will reccur immediately. How old is she, has she finished giving birth? because this will influence the choice of surgery. l wish her well
she is in her 40,yes she has 2 kids by CS n normal delivery respectively.pregnancy ceased.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by ChelseaDr(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Ama80:
she is in her 40,yes she has 2 kids by CS n normal delivery respectively.pregnancy ceased.

Since she is in her 40's there may not be any need for the surgery except if she is having excessive menstrual bleeding

.because the fibroid will naturally reduce in size (if its too big) and stop giving her trouble once she gets to menopause otherwise l will not advise her to go for the surgery.

The best treatment for fibroid is to remove the womb through surgical operation. This is done for those who have finished giving birth and who qre having uncontrolable bleeding and especially if they are close to menopause. However the person should discuss well with her doctor because many will still expect to see their menses after such operation which is not possible.

This lady can go for medical treatment and manage the symptoms and await menopause....all will then be a history.

By "pregnancy ceased" it means she is still looking another child. May be she and her doctor think her difficulty with conception may be related to the fibroid. I dont think so because lm sure this fibroid was not giving her any problem it was probably discovered when she was sent for scanning and lm sure the fibroid is also very small. You know at her age it is difficult to conceive and even when one concieves at that age many do come down with some problems on the baby....congenital problems... because the eggs are getting aged.

So l dont know the size of the fibroid and the symptoms she is having and where in the womb the fibroid is located. These are the questions she should ask her doctor so that she make an informed decision whether to go for the surgery or not but the truth remains that studies have not confirmed that fibroid is a cause of infertility except where the fibroid blocked the tubes or is located where the baby is supposed to stay in the womb (in which case she should have been having recurrent miscarriages) and if the fibroid has damaged the normal shape of the womb such that.there will be no passage for the sperm.

Let her still go to her doctor and ask specific questions and share her concerns

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by kzenterprise(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
kzenterprise:
ENERGY CRISIS
The number one complaints physician hear today is "I'm tired of feeling tired" There may be many reason for this but crucial evidence is pointing these factors.
• Important and life-sustaining nutrients are missing from the modern day diet; these critical factors are stripped from our foods for prolonged shelf life.
• People are making wrong food choices and eating themselves into an early grave.
We expect a lot from our bodies, energy, health, longevity and success- but if we neglect our health, our bodies stop functioning properly.
Lipids and sterols are fats found in wheat, rice and soy
• Lipids feed and repair the cell membrane
• Sterols are responsible efficient cellular energy production.
This discovery resulted in the unique and powerful formula known as: TRE-EN-EN GRAIN CONCENTRATES. This three-in-one formula delivers nature's most powerful cellular nutrients right to cellular level.
Scientific tests show superior results. Series of studies at Texas A&M University confirmed that Tre-en-en:
• Enable better use of available nutrients
• Enhance cardiovascular development
• Provide greater adrenal activity resulting in increase energy level and improved respond to stress.
Are you making possible for the body to receive the nutrients it needs?
Try as you might, diet alone will not give you all the nutrients it needs for efficient cellular energy production.
Researcher tell us that 95% of people do not get enough of the nutrients needed for good health and 75% of people consume the kinds of foods that actually cause harm!
Use Tre-en-en to balance your diet today!
Do you eat every day? Yes of course! Then use Tre-en-en to kick out chemicals, preservatives and free radicals that may follow the foods you eat and get the nutrients. Prevent killer diseases like stroke, diabetes, heart disease, cancer etc.

TRE-EN-EN CAN ALSO BE USED TO:
o Boost energy and give stamina
o Boost sperm count, sexual drive, reverse weak erection(especially if you add masculine herbal and chelated zinc)
o To help recover from paralysis (especially in children)
o Stop the spreading of cancer
o Boost the potency of antibiotics/make drugs work faster
o Restore menstrual circle to normal
o Boost fertility and make easier and quicker for women to get pregnant (Especially if you add feminine herbal and chelated zinc)
o Boost the quality of breast milk and help children good set of teeth.
o Reduce blindness in diabetic patient and other vision problems
o To correct dental problems, gum and decay problem (add fiber tablets)
o Help epilepsy and other mental problems
o Eradicate eczema, dry skin, wrinkles

See the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwePsEK4ADo
Contact Kanayo 0n +2347031000145 (whatsapp), +2348056170076, 563CC83F (bbm) or send enquiry to ogemdianazodo@yahoo.com

Still available place your order now and live a more healthy life
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by Ama80(f): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
ChelseaDr:

Since she is in her 40's there may not be any need for the surgery except if she is having excessive menstrual bleeding

.because the fibroid will naturally reduce in size (if its too big) and stop giving her trouble once she gets to menopause otherwise l will not advise her to go for the surgery.

The best treatment for fibroid is to remove the womb through surgical operation. This is done for those who have finished giving birth and who qre having uncontrolable bleeding and especially if they are close to menopause. However the person should discuss well with her doctor because many will still expect to see their menses after such operation which is not possible.

This lady can go for medical treatment and manage the symptoms and await menopause....all will then be a history.

By "pregnancy ceased" it means she is still looking another child. May be she and her doctor think her difficulty with conception may be related to the fibroid. I dont think so because lm sure this fibroid was not giving her any problem it was probably discovered when she was sent for scanning and lm sure the fibroid is also very small. You know at her age it is difficult to conceive and even when one concieves at that age many do come down with some problems on the baby....congenital problems... because the eggs are getting aged.

So l dont know the size of the fibroid and the symptoms she is having and where in the womb the fibroid is located. These are the questions she should ask her doctor so that she make an informed decision whether to go for the surgery or not but the truth remains that studies have not confirmed that fibroid is a cause of infertility except where the fibroid blocked the tubes or is located where the baby is supposed to stay in the womb (in which case she should have been having recurrent miscarriages) and if the fibroid has damaged the normal shape of the womb such that.there will be no passage for the sperm.

Let her still go to her doctor and ask specific questions and share her concerns
God bless u plenty.u re so helpful.
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by ChelseaDr(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ama80:
God bless u plenty.u re so helpful.

You are welcome.....any time! Bless you too!!
Re: A Friend Is Booked For Fibroid Surgery Ds Week.any Alternative by toaspromo(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2015
There are3 ways to remove fibroid

Surgical Operation

Injecting the blood veins that supplies blood to the fibroid area

Using herbal medication

of all the three mentioned above the most painless and cost effective is the herbal medication

call me for more info 08098780059

(1) (Reply)

Free Medical Consultation Whatsapp Group / Why Do Some Girls Hate Using Condom / Plzzz,dermatologist Advice Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.