Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Questions Christians Should Find Answers To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions Christians Should Find Answers To (1187 Views)

"Christians Should Apologise To Gays" - Pope Francis / Why True Christians Should Not Study MEDICINE / 10 Questions Christians Are Too Embarrassed To Ask About Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2015
1. Why would the female population far outnumber the male population and say its one man one wife?

2. Why hasten puberty thereby promoting quick sexual activity and then you say I should control the urge till I am married?

3. Why would God create beautiful women all around,give me a third leg that the human will can't control. And when Toolz walks by,it embarrasses me by becoming erect.

4. Why would God create a plant that let's your imagination run wild one we call weed the other we call hops? And the bible says don't consume them.

5. Why would God say I should forgive my enemy when He can't forgive satan and hopes to condemn him to eternal damnation one day?

6. Why would God let Adam and Eve have sex out of wedlock,but won't let us?

7. Go and populate d earth means go and have unhindered sex?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by menesheh(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2015
grin

Like seriously.

The bible is a confused and contradictory bunch of fairly-tale

1 Like

Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by dapyd1(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2015
Some of the questions bring forth more and more questions.
We will never have a satisfactory answer. We will just keep going round and round in circles.
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2015
dapyd1:
Some of the questions bring forth more and more questions.
We will never have a satisfactory answer. We will just keep going round and round in circles.
"I pursue things that make me happy" That's the sure thing to do.
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
op ur number 5 thoorr.
*learnt one question for xtians today*
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2015
krattoss:
op ur number 5 thoorr.

*learnt one question for xtians today*
Of course number 5 question is a topic on its own.
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2015
fyneboi79:
Of course number 5 question is a topic on its own.
guy u no go kill me with laff
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by OgundeleT(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
Good of u OP. No one can answer this and if they can, thousands of question are still on ground
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by olaboy001(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
menesheh:
grin

Like seriously.

The bible is a confused and contradictory bunch of fairly-tale
Mista, if the BIBLE is confused, can you provide the answers to the above questions from Quran?

1 Like

Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by NumberOne2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2015
Nothing to think of here. They are no brainers.

fyneboi79:

1. Why would the female population far outnumber the male population and say its one man one wife?
Wrong: Global sex ratios are almost 1:1. It has always been so with even slightly higher MALES.
Population of 3 women to a man is a myth even in Nigeria. Check the last census or the one before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

2. Why hasten puberty thereby promoting quick sexual activity and then you say I should control the urge till I am married?
If urged go marry. Who says you must marry at 35 or 35 or 40 like people do today? If you can take care of your family at 16yrs, what stops you? There are many married teenagers with kids living well. Hustle ontime and get married.

3. Why would God create beautiful women all around,give me a third leg that the human will can't control. And when Toolz walks by,it embarrasses me by becoming erect.
You think your pe.nis is for beautiful women? Even at that, what makes you think they want it so badly?
Your pe.nis gets erect cos of your BRAIN (thinking) not cos it is not a REFLEX action. You embarrass yourself.

4. Why would God create a plant that let's your imagination run wild one we call weed the other we call hops? And the bible says don't consume them.
Bible NEVER said don't drink. It only said dont get drunk. Cos drunkeness brings loss of control. Drunkeness is illegal even by man's standards.

5. Why would God say I should forgive my enemy when He can't forgive satan and hopes to condemn him to eternal damnation one day?
If Satan asks for forgiveness and repents, God will save him. However, we know about his pride issues.

6. Why would God let Adam and Eve have sex out of wedlock,but won't let us?
Adam and Eve didn't even has sex in the Garden. Go read Genesis again.

7. Go and populate d earth means go and have unhindered sex?
Sure, lets bring the 13 & 14 year old girls and get them pregnant every year so by 45 yrs (menopause) they will have about 30 children.
Then you will create the jobs and food for them.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
NumberOne2:
Nothing to think of here. They are no brainers.

Wrong: Global sex ratios are almost 1:1. It has always been so with even slightly higher MALES.
Population of 3 women to a man is a myth even in Nigeria. Check the last census or the one before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_sex_ratio

If urged go marry. Who says you must marry at 35 or 35 or 40 like people do today? If you can take care of your family at 16yrs, what stops you? There are many married teenagers with kids living well. Hustle ontime and get married.

You think your pe.nis is for beautiful women? Even at that, what makes you think they want it so badly?
Your pe.nis gets erect cos of your BRAIN (thinking) not cos it is not a REFLEX action. You embarrass yourself.

Bible NEVER said don't drink. It only said dont get drunk. Cos drunkeness brings loss of control. Drunkeness is illegal even by man's standards.

If Satan asks for forgiveness and repents, God will save him. However, we know about his pride issues.

Adam and Eve didn't even has sex in the Garden. Go read Genesis again.

Sure, lets bring the 13 & 14 year old girls and get them pregnant every year so by 45 yrs (menopause) they will have about 30 children.
Then you will create the jobs and food for them.

hahahahaha ! Good one there! I must confess u have an excellent knowledge of Logic, pls keep it up.
But u didn't answer question 5 correctly.
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by NumberOne2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
fyneboi79:
hahahahaha ! Good one there! I must confess u have an excellent knowledge of Logic, pls keep it up.
But u didn't answer question 5 correctly.

Thanks for the compliment. So whats the correct answer? or did I not get the question?
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by Anas09: 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
I'll be disappointed if any christian reacts to this kid.
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2015
NumberOne2:

Thanks for the compliment. So whats the correct answer? or did I not get the question?
Bros jokes apart, the kind of dream I had from God last night for questioning Gods authority e,dem no tell me two times to comot that topic. My hand no dey again o
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Anas09:
I'll be a f00l if any christian reacts to this kid.
well said grin
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2015
fyneboi79:
Bros jokes apart, the kind of dream I had from God last night for questioning Gods authority e,dem no tell me two times to comot that topic. My hand no dey again o
which dream u had? Was ur head chopped off?

U re a fence sitter
Re: Questions Christians Should Find Answers To by fyneboi79(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
krattoss:
which dream u had? Was ur head chopped off?

U re a fence sitter
Bros sorry for the mixup

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know: Sex In Dream, Sleep Paralysis And Spirit Spouses / Speech On Childrens Day Speech Essay On Children Day For Teachers - See More / Abduction Of Kufar Girls: Misunderstanding Of Islam Or Sunnah Of The Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.