Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How We Remembered One Of The Greatest Footballer Of Our Time ( Tears ). Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How We Remembered One Of The Greatest Footballer Of Our Time ( Tears ). Photos (486 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Wins Glo CAF Women Footballer Of The Year 2016(photos) / Ex-Coach Amodu Shuaibu Finally Buried In His Home Town Amid Tears(photos) / Rashidi Yekini: Forgotten In Nigeria, Remembered In Portugal (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Remembered One Of The Greatest Footballer Of Our Time ( Tears ). Photos by unuane1(m): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2015
In my generation, he has remained Nigeria's best footballer. Up till today, we haven't found a replacement. Yet we left him to die and can't even remember him.Its a big shame that he's being remembered in far away Portugal while we do nothing. The NFF is busy chasing Enyeama with queries and sacking Keshi. I'm sure they are not even aware..... How do you remember this great man, father, uncle, and brother. He's my Nigerian idol.

Re: How We Remembered One Of The Greatest Footballer Of Our Time ( Tears ). Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2015
[/color] cry[color=#990000]. Chaii

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Legend Rivaldo Returns To Football / Henry: Arsenal Need Four More Players To Challenge Chelsea / 5 Football Legends Who Will Leave Their Clubs This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.