Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,571 members, 7,958,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Important Mtn News/stuffs Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Mtn News/stuffs Here (3344 Views)

Important News/stuffs Here / Free Stuffs Here. Browse Free Any Where, With Any Device / China Phonez Stuffs Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Jajatexa(m): 9:03am On Mar 05, 2009
Fr€€ browsing cheats(mtn,zain,glo),freedom cheat and mtn cheat without %.Free calls code to make free call with from mtn to any network,sms(mtn),free pc browsing software and settings with high speed (zain,mtn,glo),admin login (mtn~edit and view vouchers) and ibtc admin login call me on 07035393286 to get any Note: verifying acceptable for mtn admin login.for the cheats just post ur phone model and network here n expect a reply here on this thread or check them on forums on http://perfectmatcher.b8d.org n download gud softwares
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by tobidaflava(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2009
Nokia 2630 and Samsung SGH-E900. Network: Zain and MTN respectively
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by newme: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2009
4 the samsung try wap.mtnonline.com0.0000@ is that nokia s40 or s60? Pls when posting ur model try to post if its s40 nokia or s60
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Bigpiper(m): 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
sony ericsson P800. mtn and zain.
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Blossom8: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hello jajatexa, tanx 4 d gud job. I use a nokia 3110c on glo and sagem e250 on MTN. If u hv an add info, u can reach me on dis email thetree_blossoms@yahoo.com
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by fesse(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2009
@poster
so you have not heard that federal government wants to sanction mtn and you are busy advertising their product. look i am a user of mtn today because it is my first network.
i will not advcise anybody to use mtn as an internet provider because; it is not effective, it is too expensive, mtn never come to ur aid when needed, no good customer service,no benefit, etc.
there are other good network,internet services providers at your door steps.
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by yomade007(m): 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2009
Hey Guy, i m using Nokia n73 for mtn, nd Nokia n70 for zain. Thanks {s60}
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Jajatexa(m): 12:48am On Mar 06, 2009
4 s40 phones use wap.mtnonline.com%2f%3a%00a@url or server then 4 s60 and N-series and E-s use wap.mtnonline.com%2fa%@url or server
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Cypha8: 2:06am On Mar 06, 2009
Jajatexa, I need mtn, glo and zain internet settings 4
Sony ericsson w850i
Also how to browse on my pc thru my phone. Tanx
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Jajatexa(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2009
Call me 07035393286 ill tell u what to do
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by macdoncjoe(m): 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2009
this is introducing a new free browsing software and configuration settings for mtn and zain. It works absolutely fine for all operating systems. It is very fast, 24 hours reliable and supports file download of any size. This is what every wise forex trader and indeed everyone who is interested in internet information and different online buzz should seek. This software will now save you $ 68.40 monthly ( #10,000) or any kind expensive data plan, as the case may be. it will also ease you from the annoyance that previous free internet browsers might have caused you. This offer comes with a bonus of an e-manual on how to make free international calls from your phone. If you are interested in getting this package, just call me on 08063669662 or mail me on [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email] or [email]info4cjoe@gmail.com[/email].
for more info on how to get your computer or mobile phone connected to the internet and begin surfing the web nonstop free of charge, visit http://free-internet-world..com.

a new software has also been developed for watching the DSTV channels free of charge. what you need is just to get this software installed in your computer, connect your gprs enabled mobile phone to the computer in order to give the software a network access, then open the already installed free DSTV software and begin to enjoy yourself. infact to see a detailed step by step method on how to watch all DSTV channels free of charge on your computer, simply go to http://freeDSTVworld..com and feed yourself with info.

this is another mouth watering service, with just N20, you can browse the internet for one hour with mtn network. i.e browsing the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is for mtn nigeria subscribers only. It is %100 legal, affordable and reliable. No network interruption and even our internet service provider’s disturbance. Just keep surfing the web with N20 per hour tariff at great unbelievable spee. For the forex traders and all other people who don’t need any network interruption while online, this is simply for you. “The N20 per hour” charge is very very insignificant compare to what you gonna get from it.

if interested in any of the above services or need more information on them, then call me on 08063669662 or email [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email]

you can as well visit http://free-internet-world..com if you wanna get your computer connected to free internet plus mobile phones free internet configuration also available. if you are interested in watching the DSTV channels free of charge in your computer, do visit http://freeDSTVworld..co

Thanks,
chukjoe.
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Jajatexa(m): 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2009
Join http://perfectmatcher.b8d.org to get amazing softwares
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by lancevader(m): 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2009
thievessssssssssss shocked
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by lui1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
you guyz should not listen to em, they are buch of thieves, rippers n motherfuckers
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by dynna(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
hi guy,i realy appreciate your work.i will be happy if u can just do me dis great favour.my phone number is 08036277535,08058203488 and my network is MTn
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by nurullah(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
gys please help 08033858257 mtn Nokia3110c
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by nurullah(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2009
gys please help me also 08033858257 mtn Nokia 3110c
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by quesi: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2009
I need urgent help! I've bn trying 2 download blackfox but i always get an error msg which says: "not enough phone memory to download file". But i hv more than enough space on my phone. I use nokia 6230i. PLS HELP!
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by Dclique(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
*no comment*
Re: Important Mtn News/stuffs Here by folarin22(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
for ur latest 9jadownloas, mp3, games, softwares and many more visit this hot site http://naijabaze.wap9.mobi

(1) (Reply)

Download Real Racing 3 MOD Apk + OBB / Redmi Note 9s Vs Infinix Note 7: We Have A New Budget King!!! / Fully Hacked Sony Ericsson W910i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.