Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't (1081 Views)

I May Still Be Single Because People Think Celebrities Are Spoilt -okoro / Regina Daniels: 8 Things You Might Not Know About The 16-Year-Old Actress / Which Of This Celebrities Do U Share The Same Birth Month?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by vjsmiles: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2015
[b] [size=14pt] *Use the toilet
Who said they don't use the toilet? Going to "take a dump" in da toilet is an essential of man. So of course they do go to the toilet.

*Wear clothes only once
So many people believe that celebs wear their clothes only once and then discard them as they prefer. Sorry to burst ur buble but no matter how rich they may be, they don't do that; atleast not all the time.

*Do not fall in love
Because they go into a relationship and breakup easily, or marry almost 20x and still divorce 20x doesn't mean they've never fallen in love. Its just their lifestyle that create problems in their relationship, most of the time.

*Do not go to church/mosque
Not all of them serve the devil...

*Bath 4 or more times a day
Who has time to bath so much like that? If they are indeed bad ass celebrities, I see no reason why they should have so much time as to bath so frequently.

*Make money only from music/movies
That's why most of them stay rich for life. They just don't depend on music/movies or whatever made them celebrities. The wise ones invest their money in other lucrative businesses. A good example is rapper Dr Dre.

*Do not pray
Like I said earlier, not all of 'em serve the devil...

*Try to paint a different lifestyle from what they really are..

Have a blessed evening.

6:45pm [/size]
[/b]
Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by Beesluv: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2015
Good.

But you should exchange the "do" and "don't"
Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by constance500: 11:59am On Jul 05, 2015
so now what's the point

1 Like

Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by mofayodeyahoo: 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2015
Some of the av use thier wisdom/ strenght to work miracles for thier families, by dare situation

no all fames come through wayward...wallahi
Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by 2dice(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2015
Op church of satan too na church faaa cheesy
Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by jerflakes(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
constance500:
so now what's the point

Re: 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't by penrobber(m): 2:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
Penny&Friends' network® 2015...ILORIN movement!!!
Tel/whatsapp : 07065990702 BBM: 28792CA0
IG @Penny_and_Friends_Network Twitter @PandF_Network Fbpage @fb.com/PennyandFriendsNetwork

(1) (Reply)

Whitney Houston's Daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown: Her Life In Photos / Bobby Valentino Rocks Ankara For MADE Magazine / My Sex Service To My Principaland Students – Nysc Member(part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.