Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? (498 Views)

At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos) / What Age Did You Stop Bed Wetting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 05, 2015
I have a niece who takes me like her mother as her mum is not in the same town with us.
She's yet to see her monthly period but have much hair on her private part. Is okay to introduce shaving to her at the age of 13?
Please, if yes; should I do it myself or just show her demo?

Thanks pals.
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by ayogabriel: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
Things like this most of us figured it out ourselves, u talking to her about it, maybe scary or freak her out, of cause, depending on the relationship between both of you, if I were a lady, I will be like " sweetheart, if you ever want to talk about anything about your body or anything, feel free to talk to me" I think it makes her feel safe to talk to me.

Just my opinion.
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by orogodoganyin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
u do understand some people don't like shaving at all ryt? when it's tym, she'll do it herself.
moreover, pubic hair at her age, gives her that feeling of growing. sumfin she can show off with, among her fwends.
on second thought, i don't want to say ur interested
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by pass111(m): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2015
Telling MIGHT make her feel that you don't respect her privacy or things of that sort.
questions like: How did you know? might result
..my opinion though....
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
First, how did you notice??

2nd things Like this Should be Figured out By herself....doesn't matter when She Figures it out......
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by Witwicky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Pics
.or........... grin grin >: grin >:
Re: What Age Is Best To Introduce Shaving To A Teenager? by tpiander: 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Why did her mum leave her with you?

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Nissan Xterra For Sale In Port Harcourt At Affordable Rate..view Pic / Woman Unlimited. / Prenatal Exercise Reduces Need For C-section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.