Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Must Read For Nairaland Bloggers And Webmasters: Building Links For Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Must Read For Nairaland Bloggers And Webmasters: Building Links For Your Website (403 Views)

All Bloggers and Webmasters need this tool on their sites - (very Important) / Top 10 Nairaland Bloggers Of All Time And Their Blogs - Techinfo / Who Is Building Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Nairaland Bloggers And Webmasters: Building Links For Your Website by timotew: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
In Nairaland we share,Review,advice,comment on our websites we help and share Ideas.
But I felt disappointed whenever I visit other site that have good contents but don't have enough traffic to showcase their ideas.
This is what inspired me to write an Entire article on link building because I believe they don't have good traffic from search engines because of their low pagerank.

Building link may not be so easy but it worth your time, You need links to get your site a better page rank, Links are what Google and other search engines use to know your site value, Permit me use www.CodingSavvvy.com as an example here.
CodingSavvvy.com was lunched on Monday, May 18, 2015 . It almost 2 month old, In just these few weeks of working on the site, I have been able to build a huge link or the site, Even doe According to my experience the site might not be trusted and ranked until it 7th-8th month, If the site is to be ranked tomorrow The minimum rank will be PR4. Look at the Google webmaster links below.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7652EnikRT4/VZkIGdPkPYI/AAAAAAAAA80/gm0cPnhNC5c/s1600/link2.PNG[/img]

As at now the pageview is always increasing See the Google Analytic pageview graph below.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BBIXrmIMPho/VZkIGPrI0lI/AAAAAAAAA8w/VCVs8VdgN1A/s640/blog%2Btraffic%2Bincrease.PNG[/img]
There is no magic or special powers attached to all this it just a regular SEO practice, Right now I give my article 40% focus with(97%) Uniqueness and I give building links 60% focus Because it seems useless and might be like a waste of time to have great article hanging around on your website and there are not much audience to read it, Link building should be on the first priority list of webmasters.

Enough copy and paste read full article at : http://www.codingsavvy.com/2015/07/seo-secret-link-biulding-for-traffic.html

(1) (Reply)

After Getting A ".com" Domain..what Next? / Web Developers And Programmers Help Out !!!! / Nairaland Was Not Made For The Visually Impaired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.