Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview (914 Views)

Tecno Winpad 10 Vs Samsung Galaxy Tab / HD Photos Of The Tecno Winpad 10 - Specifications - Price / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview by henry007(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
If like me,  you missed the Tecno WinPad 10 pre-launch interview on Inspiration FM,  you're in luck!

I've had a lot of people ask me questions about the TecnoWinPad 10 2in1 tablet / laptop and I'm pretty sure this interview just about covers everything. Like you, a number of curious listeners called in to ask questions that you have been dying to ask.

For the first time (and this can't be understated), Tech giants; Tecno, Intel and Microsoft are collaborating on a product. I listened to Jesse Oguntimehin from Tecno,  Womiloju Olabanji from Intel and Mark Ihimonya from Microsoft workforce gush about the Tecno WinPad 10's 2in1 Tablet/Laptop's capabilities.

Who's this amazing device actually for? 

It's a flexible device that fits into every lifestyle. A light weight that does the work of a heavy weight.

How?

Enjoy this amazing 28 minute adventure into the unprecedented and phenomenal collaboration from Tecno, Intel and Microsoft.

https://soundcloud.com/jesseoguns/winpad10-highlight

Radio Guests:

Womiloju Olabanji; Consumer Business Lead Sub -Saharan Africa, Intel Corporation

Mark Ihimonya, Consumer Director, Microsoft Nigeria

Jesse oguntimehin, Digital Marketing Manager, Tecno Mobile Nigeria.

Source: http://knewkeed..de/2015/07/nigerian-passport-can-take-you-to-these.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview by Cerebrum(m): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
these ones have not finished managing the Android OS they are moving to WINDOWS... shior! issit beans?

henry007:
If like me,  you missed the Tecno WinPad 10 pre-launch interview on Inspiration FM,  you're in luck!

I've had a lot of people ask me questions about the TecnoWinPad 10 2in1 tablet / laptop and I'm pretty sure this interview just about covers everything. Like you, a number of curious listeners called in to ask questions that you have been dying to ask.

For the first time (and this can't be understated), Tech giants; Tecno, Intel and Microsoft are collaborating on a product. I listened to Jesse Oguntimehin from Tecno,  Womiloju Olabanji from Intel and Mark Ihimonya from Microsoft workforce gush about the Tecno WinPad 10's 2in1 Tablet/Laptop's capabilities.

Who's this amazing device actually for? 

It's a flexible device that fits into every lifestyle. A light weight that does the work of a heavy weight.

How?

Enjoy this amazing 28 minute adventure into the unprecedented and phenomenal collaboration from Tecno, Intel and Microsoft.

https://soundcloud.com/jesseoguns/winpad10-highlight

Radio Guests:

Womiloju Olabanji; Consumer Business Lead Sub -Saharan Africa, Intel Corporation

Mark Ihimonya, Consumer Director, Microsoft Nigeria

Jesse oguntimehin, Digital Marketing Manager, Tecno Mobile Nigeria.

Source: http://knewkeed..de/2015/07/nigerian-passport-can-take-you-to-these.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview by amanatulah(f): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
I got the winpad please where do I get micro sim and also how do I connect WiFi by using my phone as hotspot? have gone to settings click on network ,then WiFi . .kind of complicated. . .kindly guide me please.
Re: Tecno Winpad 10 PC Pre-launch Interview by Mybeast876: 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Hot Note Pro needed / How Infinix Mobility Became 1st African Smartphone Industry Within 3 Years / Where Can I Buy Gionee M4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.