Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River (739 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu Appeared And Set Me Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River by DeCleff(m): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
I am Brother Etim Archibong
Akpan, a fisherman stationed at Ibuot Mbiet River close to
Cameroon territorial waters. On October 6, 1984, my three
colleagues and i went out fishing. We made a good haul
and set out for home. On
getting to a narrow creek the
canoe tipped, water gushed into it and all of a sudden it capsized. During the confusion and struggle to get to safety, unseen hands suddenly held me firmly on either side of my waist and dragged me deep into the sea to the sea bed where my feet touched the ground.

I found myself in an
extraordinary enviroment.
Instead of sand and waterm,
behold there was an
enviroment just like this earth
plane. There were people going and coming from their
businesses. Bicycles,
motorcycles, cars of various
kinds were freely used just as in this world. I saw children going and returning from schools. All forms of economic activities were being carried out and the system was very stable.

As i was looking around and
observing things, four young
men suddenly emerged and one of them ordered that i should be tied up. They brought a rope and tied me to a stake with my feet not touching the ground. thin a short while the owner of the compound arrived in a
mercedez benz car and shouted on the four men to open the door of his garage. He came out of the car and asked me to tell him where i came from but i refused. I only said i did not know why i was brought and tied up in this compound. He brought out a bunch of keys from his pocket and just pointed one of the keys at the door of his house and the door opened. One of his wives and two children came out to welcome him. When the wife and children saw me hanging, they felt sorry for me but couldn't
save me. They went in and
locked the door. This man and
his family never came out again for two weeks. For those two weeks i remained tied up ineither felt hungry or thirsty.

On the wednesday of the third
week the man opened his door
and came out. He asked his wife to prepare food for me. As the food was brought i told them i wasn't hungry. On the saturday of that very week, our Holy Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu appeared physically in Red Garment when they about to do away with me. The Holy Father
ordered them to release me with immedate effect. He
ordered them to lead me back
to where they captured me. He
warned them that should they
do anything to harm me, they
all will be destroyed. He said with a sign of OOO on His
forehead, ''You should have
known that Etim Archibong
Akpan had been purchased by
the blood of the Lamb''. All of
them bowed in perfect submission and trembled. They
carried out His order to the
letter. I was led back to the
River with fanfare as though i
was a prince. As soon as i landed on the beach, the Holy Father disappeared.

Many men and women who
were at the beach that early
morning saw me coming out of the water with my body and
cloths very dry, took to their
heels. They went to tell people that they have seen my ghost,
since everybody believed i had
been captured by mermaids.
The whole fishing village was
thrown into confusion and
people started to leave. They did not believe that someone could come of the situation i had been in for three weeks.

On reaching the house of the
village head, a Brotherhood
sister brought food for me but
the village head advised against it becue, according to him, i am not a human being but an apparition. I asked for water because i wasn't really hungry. The village head turned down my offer to narrate my experience.

I have to give this testimony for the brethren to know that our Holy Father is known and worshipped in all places of manifest. I thank the Father for coming to save me torment and destruction.

May all glory and dominion be
ascribed to the Father now and
forever more. Amen!

Thank You Father.

1 Like

Re: Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River by Ofeakwu(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River by otusnorahs(f): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2015
Is this a movie?

1 Like

Re: Leader O. O. Obu Appeared And Set Me Frre. After 3 Weeks Under The River by DeCleff(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
otusnorahs:
Is this a movie?
Never a movie but a reality.

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of An Imminent Judgement On Earth! A Must Read. / The Big Question: Why Do Most Christians Believe Angels Have Wings? / A Word From God To The False Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.