Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) (2950 Views)

How To Tie A Tie (pictures) / 18 Ways To Knot A Tie With Steps / 16 Ways To Knot A Tie In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
There are still some guys out there who still doesn't know how to knot a tie. Though I don't know if similar thread like this has been opened earlier but I just felt I should share with corporate guys out there who still find it difficult knotting their ties themselves especially guys who just got their first corporate jobs.... I was once a victim, I used to give my colleauges to help me out. .
I didn't even know that tie knotting have specific styles and each style with it own name until I came across it online.*I just knot my own tie and zoom off to work not minding the style I knotted*.
Eighteen different styles were posted. But I posted three will post the remaining when am chanced(or better still you can checkout the website where the original pics were culled from).

2 Likes

Re: How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
this is very educative.

1 Like

Re: How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2015
youngdude1:
this is very educative.
Tanx bro
Re: How To Knot A Tie (with Pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2015
akpumping7720:
Tanx bro
u re welc.

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students / Fashion Emergency! / B00BS Squeezed Very Tight In The Name Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.