Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

All Nigerians Abroad Should Read This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Nigerians Abroad Should Read This (727 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / Nigerians Abroad Sent $21Billion Home In 2015 / Some Reasons Why Nigerians Abroad Are Not Coming Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerians Abroad Should Read This by frankkky: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2009
Yes,all of us based abroad should read especially those of us living in europe,usa and canada.
Guys our relations back home can sometimes paint a fales picture of things back home,that they are suffering and all that,now some may be true but in most cases some are outright lies.
I decided to travel home a week back and discovered many tjhings,i know things are not really that good in naija but it is not as terrible as hell as some peple will make you belive.
My brothers advised vme against starting a family in europe but to my greatest amazment when i got home i discovered all my far juniors have 2 to 3 children of theirs, i met so many children coming to me and calling me uncle,even one of my brothers that was really against my getting married in europe has 4 kids of his own the youngest being 3 years,GOD!i felt so stupid and used,all my years in europe they drummed into me not to start a family yet because of them
when i look at my age now,i shed tears,how could i have been so stupid?
please guys abroad be wise o
Re: All Nigerians Abroad Should Read This by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2009
^^^ Your thread's pretty mixed up, and not easy to decipher. undecided

I think you're addressing too many issues at a time. undecided
Re: All Nigerians Abroad Should Read This by luka1981(m): 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2009
by Aristotle "NO BODY CAN DO YOU MORE HARM THAN YOU CAN DO TO YOURSELF" even when you don,t listen to them they will say that you are either stubborn or foolish, but it is better to bear a foolish name than to be deceived since the world is turning into a selfish entity.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Talks About Them / Port Harcourt Real Estate Boom Is Finally Here: An Insider Deal / Who Needs My Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.