Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? (1071 Views)

Fast And Furious 8 Movie / In What Movie Was This Song Sang? / FAST AND FURIOUS 8 - What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2015
me is fast five smiley

fast seven, the ending was wack
they tried to make it soo sophisticated
so many things going on @ the same time

3 Likes

Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by joganut(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2015
fasting and furious 7
one last rammadan
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2015
Mine is Fast six! Fast seven is too too fake for my liking but it was suspense filled....

2 Likes

Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
gotta b six mahn
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Tobadein(m): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
onila:
me is fast five smiley

Seconded
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by dBard: 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
onila:
me is fast five smiley

Some scenes in 7 totally killed it..the bus/cliff scene, the Dubai skyscraper scene, the Jason Statham intro scene, Jason vs d Rock etc.
Ending ws not it sha, but still my 2nd best.
1st and ff5 jointly take d top spot f me.
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by tegak10: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2015
fast 5 ooooo that car chase scene with the bank vault murders all
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by allandutch: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Fast five and 2 fast 2 furious
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
dBard:

Some scenes in 7 totally killed it..the bus/cliff scene, the Dubai skyscraper scene, the Jason Statham intro scene, Jason vs d Rock etc.
Ending ws not it sha, but still my 2nd best.
1st and ff5 jointly take d top spot f me.
fast 7 was good tho

better stunts n more sophistication

but fast 5 is memorable
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Manutd19: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Five all day!
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by dBard: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
onila:
fast 7 was good thp

better stunts n more sophistication

but fast 5 is memorable

FF5 was a turning point in d franchise n , like u said, memorable
Undisputed fact.

Hope it ends with 7 tho...
It's overstretched already angry

1 Like

Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2015
dBard:

FF5 was a turning point in d franchise n , like u said, memorable
Undisputed fact.

Hope it ends with 7 tho...
It's overstretched already angry
I really like fast and furious

I heard 8 is coming out
just wish it will be good since Paul Walker is no longer here, RIP cry
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
no one fit sweet reach fast five. wetin sweet me pass na d reaction of tyrese as dem open d vault.he had two feelings der dying n living

1 Like

Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mine just has to be fast five.
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
no one fit sweet reach fast five. wetin sweet me pass na d reaction of tyrese as dem open d vault.he had two feelings der dying n living
the best reaction was the two Spanish men not tyrese
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by dBard: 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
onila:

I heard 8 is coming out

Don't wanna be a prophet of doom but
FF8 will probably be DOA..dead on arrival.
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
onila:
the best reaction was the two Spanish men not tyrese
ooooo sorry joor na dis prison beans i dey chop mke me forget
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
ooooo sorry joor na dis prison beans i dey chop mke me forget

lol esp that side when his hands were vibrating when he was shaking that guy

I don't know what you guys calls it

are you in prison grin

1 Like

Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
onila:

lol esp that side when his hands were vibrating when he was shaking that guy

I don't know what you guys calls it

are you in prison grin
lol no ooooo...na my guy wey cook prison standard beans
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by nestaAK(m): 1:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Fast Five Anyday anytime
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by ZianaJordana(f): 1:45am On Jul 07, 2015
I hate all of them.
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by gj22(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Some people do not know this but this is how events in the series happened...

Part 1->part 2->part 4->part 5->part 6->part 3->part 7
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by onila(f): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
part 2,3,4 sucked bad

esp 2 and 3
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by TemmyWon(f): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
5 is my all time beeestestest. I still mourn Paul Walker though. I don't wanna watch 7 feeling he's dead. *sobs*
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Csami(m): 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
I had to see them again just to confirm if fast five was worth it. Boy! Fast five all the way.
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2015
onila:

I heard 8 is coming out

I wonder what they want to do in Fast 8. Let them just allow everything end with 7. It was overhyped but the ending was emotional. @ the part where Paul Walkers car diverted left and Vin Diesel's right + the soundtrack song...Touching! cry cry
Re: Which Fast And Furious Movie Was Your Best? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 08, 2015
TemmyWon:
5 is my all time beeestestest. I still mourn Paul Walker though. I don't wanna watch 7 feeling he's dead. *sobs*

I tell ya...if you watch the ending of 7, you'd better have a tissue by your side. I was so emotional when i did

(1) (Reply)

African Man Caught Struggling With Car Seat Belt- Hilarious / Bbnaija: Ceec Is My Sister Inlaw - Tobi's Brother, Kraks tv CEO Says / BBNaija Tacha Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Exposes Bust (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.