Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis (979 Views)

Solved Your Kidney,diabetics, Hypertension And Stretch Mark Here / •get Rid Of Your Fibroids Naturally,hypertension And Kidney Problem / Special Magnetic Knee Belt For Treatment Of Arthritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis by Mightyodi: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
As many of you know, cardiovascular disease is
the leading cause of death for both men and
women. As we age, fibrinogen levels rise (blood
clotting potentials), and the enzymes that help
dissolve these clots actually lower, do u have cardiovascular disease or knows someone with stroke. you can help that person regain normal life. I've got food supplements which I had used to treat many of my patient and the had great result and amazing testimonies. where conventional medicine which I have been in practice fail to yeild results alternative therapy regime developed with low-temperature extraction technology, cell-wall breaking technology and hypo-nanohigh-pressure filming technology. These technologies have ensured our product quality enabling our products to be in the leading position in the market. The so-called low-temperature extraction technology is that we extract the active ingredients in a low-temperature environment so that the active ingredients will not loose their activity. For our orals the cell wall breaking technology is used to break the cell walls of the cordyceps,linchzhi ganoderma, nattokinase,seaweed ca+,shiitake,grape seed,gingseng
to make the active ingredients inside the plant flow out so that our body can absorb such ingredients easily. The hypo-nano high-pressure filming technology is developed by us, which is used in Fohow Oral Liquid, enabling our product not be oxidized and providing us with high activity and easier to be stored. With this technology, the liquid will not become black. We use the hypo- nano technology to obtain the high-
viscosity collagen protein from the deep- sea fishes. This kind of collagen protein was used for filming the cordyceps liquid under the high-pressure and low-
temperature conditions so that the thin film will be formed to protect the product from being oxidized. All diabetic patient we've got orals and supplements to regenerate and strengthen the immune system, regulate the endocrine system, stabilize sugar
metabolism in the organism, activate the functions of the pancrease Langerhans insula beta-cells, increase the insulin activity and suppress the insulin antibody production. The list does not end here, we've manager various cancer patient stage 1-4,hypertension,asthma,infertility problem,fibriod without operation,HIV to 86% recovery and God perfectly it finally, the list is on and on. why not contact the health care practioner, with TCM knowledge and oriental medicine background to get you to perfect health. call:.
Dr. promise

1 Like

Re: Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Proof....data....emperical evidence....

1 Like

Re: Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis by Mightyodi: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
FannySwindler:
Proof....data....emperical evidence....
created a elaborated post, but the moderator seized it for reason known to him.

Nutritional medicine, Integrative or Alternative Medicine offer cure to the body by replenishing and regulation the cells and cellular substrates to reduce depletion of 12 essential amino acid,16 vitamin,3 essential fatty acids, and about 60minerals by (xenobiotic)toxins ingested resulting in lower immune functions,depletion of phase II detoxification enzymes,acidosis,mutations,oxidative stress etc leading to development of systemic and chronic diseases
Not until doctors acknowledged the fact that long before a disease, there must be dysfunction at the cellular levels. And before dysfunction there is depletion. so when your body cells cannot replenish lost or used up substrates, impairment starts. there no synthesize products today that can act as a bio-immunobregulator, where in auto immune diseases it can suppress it functions as well as where there is lower immunity, it boost the thymus gland to proliferate. But Eastern Medicine has provided the missing gap. linchzhi( ganoderma luicidium) has proven it can do it. its can inhibit angiogenesis in cancer, HIV PR-1 enzymes, can bio alkaine substances to raise blood pH to about 7.5 to inhibit tumor growth. stimulate cytokines for NK cells to bind induce apoptosis, organic germanium to enhance blood binding to more Oxygen to increase metabolism and glycolysis. ganodermic acid which reduce inflammation and dialet arteries for cardiovascular event. This is one out of many bioactive components of our products. please visit www. pubmed.org for more articles by my senior colleague all over World in linchzhi. let me continue later. the last articles I wrote was banned by Mr. seun Moderator on probably a rule I defaulted unknowingly. thanks. call sir promise 08038110853 for more info
Re: Cure For Diabetics,hypertension,cancer, Arthritis by Mightyodi: 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
We believe that developing a Metabolic Map of your entire body by performing specialized health tests (i.e., biomarkers) is a truly holistic way of viewing, appreciating and managing your health concerns.

All people with health concern for themselves or loveones should not be denied of the truth and put to life-sentence judgement by any man called doctor. It's only God that has final say. Am not be religious but I know what my colleagues say and how look at cancer patient in pre advance or advanced stage, as well as other chronic diseases. The bitter truth they have overlooked for years in treatment is an holistic treatment approach to eradicate the cause of dysfunction which lead to disease state, instead of treating symptoms and leaving the body to deteriorate if it cannot compensate for deficient nutrient. ..like our page today. go to facebook account
www.facebook.com
click on search button
in dialog box type
Nutritional and integrative medicine
click search
it will display no result found on people
click of 'page icon'
yes, you can see nutritional and integrative medicine
like the page

you could save a soul today from ill health.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Shocking Facts About Bacteria / Five Surprising Health Benefits Of Ramadan Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.