Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! (72247 Views)

Mikel Obi’s Girlfriend Accuses Nigerian Man Of Racism / Mikel Obi & Girlfriend Kiss In New Photo With Their Twins / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by no2fuks(m): 2:48am On Jul 06, 2015
I cant eat food with my bare hands not even to impress anybody
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by cococandy(f): 4:33am On Jul 06, 2015
And this is news?

Jobless people. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by torontoboy(m): 4:40am On Jul 06, 2015
To have a white girlfriend is not a big thing! For her to eat whatever you eat in your country is also not a big deal! As a matter of fact, they tend to like our dishes more after a while! Don't forget, once you go black, you can't go back! The black person is better in every way (aging, health, longevity, stamina, culture etc) except in getting his act together. Coming together to work for communal good has always been the bane of the black man!
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Kirinwa: 4:47am On Jul 06, 2015
berrystunn:

obi no see beautiful nigerian girl date or marry? ....aturu

Truth be told. Naija gals have attitude problems.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by akanbiaa(m): 4:51am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:
cry cry [color=#006600][/color] even if she's fine. I no go gree sey she fine.

Who will marry us na since everyone is running outside naija to get wife.

cry cry cry
so many prospective good husband around but most of you wount want them because of too much greed for materialism but the foreign ladies love you for you whether rich or poor.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by femi4: 4:56am On Jul 06, 2015
veave:
cry cry [color=#006600][/color] even if she's fine. I no go gree sey she fine.

Who will marry us na since everyone is running outside naija to get wife.

cry cry cry
You fit travel out as well
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by femi4: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2015
afrika:
Is Mikel yoruba? Why efo and oriro
NOT POUNDED YAM AND OFE OHA
So, only Yorubas can eat efo riro? SMH
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Jalinco: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2015
One of the things that is common in both whites and blacks is women love of money
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by jeoprince250(m): 5:33am On Jul 06, 2015
Imortal001:
Ifenwa no go let mikel married you, if you like chop abachah and red oil stew!
who be Ifenwa, wetin be her surname. The money wey dis oyibo girl papa get long like nepa pole, Mikel needs security joor.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by izzieman: 5:36am On Jul 06, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin

Some Oyibo women sabi cook Naija food pass some Naija women.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Mznaett: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Could this be News Mtcheeew sad
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2015
MzOnajin1:
O ga o. Wetin I no go see 4 NL, good 4 her.
I know you would comment with your indomine brain
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by DaddyoConcept: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Wife of Nigeria's best enjoying our local food. Mikel has respect for Naija. Our Next captain carry Go
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Imortal001: 6:18am On Jul 06, 2015
jeoprince250:
who be Ifenwa, wetin be her surname. The money wey dis oyibo girl papa get long like nepa pole, Mikel needs security joor.
U said, her papa waiting? ok, wait mak i go google am!
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by mikkypel(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Imortal001:
Ifenwa no go let mikel married you, if you like chop abachah and red oil stew!

And what if he marries her, will you die?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by mikkypel(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2015
no2fuks:
I cant eat food with my bare hands not even to impress anybody

Then what do you use? Gloves abiii... Forming again
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by yinkeys(m): 6:46am On Jul 06, 2015
He's found love o
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by MzOnajin1(f): 6:53am On Jul 06, 2015
adisasegun:
I know you would comment with your indomine brain
u are noticed
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Bollinger(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Airforce1:
Nice one Mikel

Keep repping us well

Teach her how to eat "fufu" too
....She's our wife

Bless!

Surely you all are not that blind. She's eating yes, but definitely not pounded yam. Or does that look like pounded yam to you. Nigerians and their quest to associate with whatever.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
femi4:
You fit travel out as well

I no dey fine yankee man. Dey no get sense. They no fit stand pressure. Small quarrel e go carry gun go shoot e self...

But my naija guy. If I cos am, e go cos me back. Later we Laff over everything. Case closed

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Sunofgod(m): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Eastern Europeans - Tufia
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Whizpeter(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2015
MarieSucre:
Make we no chop shawarma because white girl chop EBA abi na fufu? Is this a case of 'do as I do' or 'follow your leader'? Please leave us alone and stop trying to "catch winch"! mtchewwww.

Ehrm... Don't get me wrong... I was actually referring to girls that won't dare to eat Eba...
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2015
akanbiaa:
so many prospective good husband around but most of you wount want them because of too much greed for materialism but the foreign ladies love you for you whether rich or poor.

Mtchwwwww. Stop crying foul joor. You all stand afar and assume a lady is highly priced without going close. And FYI, it's guys that are gold digging these days. Asking how much is in your bank account first and if you papa is a senator before asking her out.
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2015
chaxking:
That okada man in ur street is ur husband my dear, go nd marry him

You no tell me sey na Okada you dey do bross... grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:07am On Jul 06, 2015
Val22:

Lol... you're very funny. me sef no go marry naija woman

Your loss bae kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by winodey(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
Bus Driver Beaten and Injured by Policeman Along Lekki
Toll Gate (photos)
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2015
misssclassy:
This is the problem with us Nigerians. We don't value what is ours. What's special about her eating Nigerian food?
Don't we eat foreign food everyday? Do these foreigners that we eat their food run to social media and celebrate it as a thing of note?

So what the hell is our problem?

are u vexed with d pounded yam or u dey vex say mikel looked outside?
y u no follow vex wif beast osho?
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2015
NovusHomo:

Sweetheart, you certainly do not need a Nigerian man who thinks his white wife deserves Nigeria's national honor because she ate pounded yam, and with her fingers too SMH. God deliver us from inferiority complex.

Thanks for the kind words honey. You're a wise man.

*the post was actually meant to be for fun tho.
But you gave me some self boosting advice.

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Kjking(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Mikel don turn to house boy oo..if it not so then who pounded the poundo?over-warming of bench is a sin(God purnish mourinho)...see as she the enjoy food wey she no sabi cookgrin
aunty! aunty!!! but if him Pound am for you e no go be house boy, you go call am true love.. bad belle is contagious

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Nothing beats simpleness and acceptance of your spouse's personality

He found love, I leave the hating for our naijagals grin
infact am impressed
Re: Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! by veave(f): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2015
vinelli:

We go marry wen una start to dey catch sense

I don catch one geepee thank full. Make I catch more? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Partying Hard, Rocks Lady Despite Man City Title Race (Video) / Ramadan: Ahmed Musa Donates Rice To Kano People (Photos) / Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette Sparks Emotions After Posting These PICS4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.