Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Event Planners, Massive Growth In Business & Coperate Offices. You Need Meevo... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Event Planners, Massive Growth In Business & Coperate Offices. You Need Meevo... (472 Views)

Professional Certification For Event Planners / Abuja Event Planners And Host Share Contact / Event Planners In Enugu Please Update Your Contacts Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Event Planners, Massive Growth In Business & Coperate Offices. You Need Meevo... by Mc23(m): 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
INTRODUCING MEEVO STATIONS
- Digital Screen rentals are quickly becoming a necessity for any event, convention, or trade show. If the purpose of your event is to exchange information or provide services, then there are literally thousands of ways that the Meevo Stations can help to distribute your valuable message, promote your event / business and assist guests.

The Meevo Stations is perfect for

*Conventions and Trade shows
*Conferences and Exhibitions
*Event Registration Systems
*Corporate Events
*Product activation
*Event / Business promotion
*Wedding, Parties, memorials and more

Meevo Saves you the cost of printing flyers for advert, you can boost your business by placing your advert on any of our meevo stations located in Lagos and more. Silverbird Galeria, Eko Hotel, Shop-rite. and many more. Be rest assured it will boost your sale.

If you need a soft copy of our satisfied clients and more details, kindly drop your email and I will send the details to you.

Emmanuel - 08110962737

(1) (Reply)

Entertainment, Nightlife In Abuja Will Soon Outweigh Lagos — Mallam Yankee / Happy Birthday To Me / I Need Ur Help Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.