Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? (10905 Views)

Need Help: Accommodation At Somewhere Close To Lekki / I Need Direction From Yaba To Lekki Phase 1 / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Hey yall, please i have an interview in Lekki...please who can direct me from Ketu??

Full address is: Imagine estate, fubara-green street, off alpha beach road, lekki.

Please help...
cry
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by lasgiditinz(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
First find your way to CMS. If you are going by public Transport you can visit the nearest BRT Terminus for a CMS Bus. When you get to CMS you will cross to the other side of the road. I believe you should get Lekki at CMS. You can always ask before you board any Bus at the Designated Parks....If you will be driving you can study your google map before leaving home and also dont forget to ask decent looking people for directions, that way you cant go wrong....I wish u success and hopefully more people with better description will comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
lasgiditinz:
First find your way to CMS. If you are going through public Transport you can visit the nearest BRT Terminus for a CMS Bus. When you get to CMS you will cross to the other side of the road. I believe you should get Lekki at CMS. You can always ask before you board any Bus at the Designated Parks....If you will be driving you can study your google map before leaving home and also dont forget to ask decent looking people for directions, that you cant go wrong....I wish u success and hopefully more people with better description will comment.

Thanks alot...will do just that...
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by asscb(f): 11:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
take a train from oshodi tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Mayouree(m): 11:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Hey yall, please i have an interview in Lekki...please who can direct me from Ketu??

Full address is: Imagine estate, fubara-green street, off alpha beach road, lekki.

Please help...
cry
If u will be leaving ketu around 6am wish i am expecting u to leave even before that time, just take a bus back to mile 12, because u will not get LAG bus in ketu at that time of the day.Get a LAG bus(Red bus) as dey don't wait on the road any how unlike the BRT buses, its 120naira(make sure u go wit change that morning). Then u will drop at marina, the last bus-stop is TBS, but in other for u to get bus as soon as possible just drop at marina(Second to the last bus-stop), from there u take a bus going to lekki and ask the driver about the said address bus-stop. I hope this helps, all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by saintdeby(m): 12:30am On Jul 06, 2015
from ketu drop at obalende then board ajah bus and drop at new road before chevron. dat new road is the alpha beach road

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mayouree:

If u will be leaving ketu around 6am wish i am expecting u to leave even before that time, just take a bus back to mile 12, because u will not get LAG bus in ketu at that time of the day.Get a LAG bus(Red bus) as dey don't wait on the road any how unlike the BRT buses, its 120naira(make sure u go wit change that morning). Then u will drop at marina, the last bus-stop is TBS, but in other for u to get bus as soon as possible just drop at marina(Second to the last bus-stop), from there u take a bus going to lekki and ask the driver about the said address bus-stop. I hope this helps, all the best.

Thanks bro...am now back home...cheesy
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Abduletudaye(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
saintdeby:
from ketu drop at obalende then board ajah bus and drop at new road before chevron. dat new road is the alpha beach road

Thanks alot bro!! Its exactly as you have said...cheesy
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Thanks bro...am now back home...cheesy

Hope it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Abduletudaye(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
taiwolusol:

Hope it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It went well... smiley
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abduletudaye:

It went well... smiley

Nice smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by dharmmhy: 2:50am On Jul 25, 2016
pls, how can I get to marina from Oshodi?
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Udochee(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
dharmmhy:
pls, how can I get to marina from Oshodi?
just board a bus (brt bus will be cost effective for you) heading to cms, alight at leventis or cms bustop depending on whr exactly you're going to
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Homeyfav: 7:06am On Jan 11, 2019
nfnll
Re: Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Lekki?? by Homeyfav: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Marriott International, Inc April 2018 Jobs Recruitment (15 Positions) / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They / Vacancy For Archiving And Filing Officer (Abuja) At SFH, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.