Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales (1922 Views)

Sound Sultan And 2face Chill With Wizkid In The Studio / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Baseline recording artiste, Skales has shown remorse for the twitter fight he had with former label mate, Wizkid. He says he wants to settle the beef and next time they see, they will squash the beef and move on.

Skales blamed the twitter spat on circumstance as he claimed he and Starboy Chief, Wizkid were both having a bad day.

Skales in an interview with Rubbin Minds, said that tho Wizkid got signed on to EME before him, he respects and believe that Wizkid is blessed.

Skales and Wizkid were involved in a tweet fight, after Skales tweeted that he wrote some of Wizkid hit songs.

See some of the tweets from the interview with #RubbinMinds today.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=15441

Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
gini gbasa m?
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
a
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by kromoto: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Wetin concern us!

Who fight these days? There is enough trouble to worry about.
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Afrok(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Having a beef with Wizkid is no big deal to me but remaining an UPCOMING ARTISTE for years isundecided....
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by axortedbabe(f): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2015
youngdude1:
gini gbasa m?
juo ha biko
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 06, 2015
OK, but what can I say
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2015
axortedbabe:
juo ha biko
hapu ha, ha bu ndi ara
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Airforce1(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: I Want To End My Beef With Wizkid — Skales by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2015
dis guy is not selling sh*t. And it hurts

(1) (Reply)

WONDERS!! You Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A Girl...(photos) / Just Imagine How Nicki Minaj Exp0se H-erself On Stage / Guy's Check Out Chidinma Ekile's "WHITE" Outfit Today!! HIT or MISS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.