Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 (48439 Views)

Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos / Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by topsco(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by Misternas89(m): 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
phreakabit:

Go and wash you nyash with kettle!
Butt sniffer. . . Amosumilahi grin
K
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by hardbody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
sukkot:
oh am sorry. i mistook you for the many ndigbo who come here to shout South West ofe mm-anu. my apologies

No issues at all bro. It is all about perception.
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by Eliza5050(f): 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Keegan:

Who are you people consoling on the pages of nairaland? Majority of you are condemning the guy because of those few lines of truthfulness and you are expecting a better Nigeria mba? You cannot eat your cake and have it but I'm not surprise since most become rich through dubious means and are afraid of karma, no one can escape it. Epe ni ko je ki omo ole ye, examine yourself today, karma is real, be mindful of how you handle other people's properties. Just be mindful of your deeds!

Mr Perfect,somebody dat didnt cause ur suffering died at age 34 and u want me to be happy?when u die at dis your age, may people celebrate.
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by Keegan: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2015
Eliza5050:

Mr Perfect,somebody dat didnt cause ur suffering died at age 34 and u want me to be happy?when u die at dis your age, may people celebrate.

Madam Excuser, no one is happy about the sad occurrence here and who am I to tell you what to do? Death is not something to make jest of others, its a price we must all pay and nobody knows who's next so what's big deal there? If people celebrated after I might have gone so tell me what concerns me? Even if you rejoice at my downfall while living I'm less concern. Just heed my advice and start doing good, for whatever you sow shall you reap. No one is perfect. We are here killing our consciences everyday causing our fellows untold hardship because of our selfishness and greed. If you deliberately embezzled other people's money be ready to receive curse on your head. Go and read any of the holy books for more details.
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by juman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
manchester1:

abeg which prayer do you partake?

"Our Lord! Give us good in this world and good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire!"
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by Eliza5050(f): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
Keegan:

Madam Excuser, no one is happy about the sad occurrence here and who am I to tell you what to do? Death is not something to make jest of others, its a price we must all pay and nobody knows who's next so what's big deal there? If people celebrated after I might have gone so tell me what concerns me? Even if you rejoice at my downfall while living I'm less concern. Just heed my advice and start doing good, for whatever you sow shall you reap. No one is perfect. We are here killing our consciences everyday causing our fellows untold hardship because of our selfishness and greed. If you deliberately embezzled other people's money be ready to receive curse on your head. Go and read any of the holy books for more details.
Na story u dey find.una too worry.if u ever ran an account with oceanic,did ur money got missing?or beta still ask ur friends who had an Oceanic account if anybody touched their money.
Sanusi and his witch hunting antics against d south served u guys dis rubbish and u bought it.
Of all banks dat suffered dis faith,did u heard of any northern bank owner in d list?i can tell u authoritatively it was a plot to clip d Southern dominance.
Forget all dis story wey u dey put.

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ephi123:

Such an insensitive statement.
Besides, so every guy not married at 34 is a playboy? Geeezz, this Nigerian mentality odikwa serious.
Sorry I came off as insensitive but certain rich people are even worse.

Kindly ask how many foundations their mom and dad has created or founded to assuage the yearning of many poor and dying souls.

Please accept my apologies.
Re: Cecilia Ibru's Son Rode Dies At 34 by ephi123(f): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
protegesol:

Sorry I came off as insensitive but certain rich people are even worse.

Kindly ask how many foundations their mom and dad has created or founded to assuage the yearning of many poor and dying souls.

Please accept my apologies.

I do understand your point, I just didn't feel it's fair to assume xyz about someone we all don't know personally or judge them based on who their parent is (they never made the choice of who to have as parents).
Your apology is accepted and I'm sorry as well if I came across harshly.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / Access Bank Wants Me To Commit Suicide / My Worst Regret While Trying To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.