Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking (1203 Views)

Please Help With FIFA 14 Or 15 ISO For Psp/ppsspp Download Link / Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff / Anyone With FIFA 15 Or FIFA 14 ISO Download Link For Ppsspp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2015
Hello to all the gurus and everyone here. I downloaded zzsunset FIFA 14 game from playstore but I tried to use freedom to unlock it, it didn't work, I also tried lucky patches, it still kept saying purchase error. One thing I also noticed was that there was no price tag beside the unlock button unlike all the fifa unlock videos I saw on YouTube. I uninstalled it and download another fifa 14 which I will just need to check for existing purchases but still the same problem, error connecting to store-purchase error and there was also no price tag beside the unlock button, I have tried everything I saw on YouTube about fifa 14 unlocking but none worked. Pls help me with the unlocking of if u have any idea how to go about it cos FIFA 15 is a big flop. THANKS TO YOU ALL.

1 Like

Re: Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking by henryvirus(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2015
It can be unlocked but that will take a lot of retries. the reason being that FIFA15 is the latest one in the franchise 14 is outdated according to them.
Re: Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking by chybykee(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2015
Restart your phone, turn on wifi, open playstore, browse through apps for like 2-3 mins. Press your Home key and open FIFA 14, then go and check for existing purchase once more.

Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking by trigar12(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2015
I just hope fifa 16 won't be an online game .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Problem With Fifa 14 Unlocking by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Usd X Box 360 For Sale / Nintendo NX Is Portable, Has Detachable Controllers And Uses Cartridges / Xen The Alien Game Demo - Please Check Out Our Game, Let Us Know What You Think!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.