Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! (485 Views)

When Last You Check Your HIV Status? / Cuba Becomes First To End Mother-to-child HIV Transmission / Cuba Becomes First Nation To Eliminate Mother-to-child HIV-- AFP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by sentix(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2015
I got wind a very pathetic story yesterday and i was confused, angry and bitter at the same time.

I heard that a particular man in my area who has two kids is HIV + and one of the kids. And he is neither treating them nor himself
and he is hiding the fact. Now the kid is so sick he might die, while he was not around the kid was taken to the hospital only for the neighbors to discover the kid was HIV+

Please anyone is that not a crime?
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by SPG4U(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2015
Big crime
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by tmv10(m): 8:19am On Jul 06, 2015
a
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by angieberry(f): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2015
Report to the police
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by maryam6(f): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Oh oh, ignorance is a disease indeed.
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by asadike(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2015
Arrest him immediately.
Re: Father Hides Child's Hiv Status, Not Treating Them!! by sentix(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
I have gotten 2 suggestions

1. Report him to the Police - That brings about another problem. they are his kids who takes care of them when he is arrested.

2. Is there anything like child welfare services in lagos state

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Serena Williams / Woman Electrocuted By Her Phone Ear Piece (graphic Photos) / Psychology Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.