Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Please Help!who Has Received Through British Airways Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help!who Has Received Through British Airways Abuja? (763 Views)

Who Has Received Money Via Paypal Here In Naija? / Exoclick Accounts With 15-20 USD Balance Or Account That Has Received Payment Be / I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!who Has Received Through British Airways Abuja? by DHonorable(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2015
My beloved people of NL, there is this friend of mine we have been chatting for long now via BBM, he's from Uk . So very recent my laptop became faulty and I told him about it. So he said he was having a laptop and received another as a gift, that he was going to send it to me and I was pleased. He asked me to send my details this saturday night and I did &on Sunday he alerted me that he has sent d parcel and forwarded a shopping ticket to me containing an I.d no: 765667PZ and customer line of Nigeria agent here. The destination is supposed to be Akwaibom state, but this morning been monday 6th july I got a text from d customer care line, that my parcel has arrived my country that I should come to their office @Abuja to collect it, plus my I.d and 5k. But I told d guy I was to get the stuff here in uyo, he said I can but I would pay #7500 before its billed to me. Is that proper, I need advice please cos I don't want to lose my money to scammers. The contact of any body that woks with Bitish airways Abuja would b appreciated. Am a serving corper. I love you guys.
Re: Please Help!who Has Received Through British Airways Abuja? by dulux07(m): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2015
Its a common scam. To confirm ursef go to british airways website n call their customer care.
Re: Please Help!who Has Received Through British Airways Abuja? by DHonorable(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2015
Okay, thanks a lot. But I have done that, the number there isn't going through +234(9)8100022

(1) (Reply)

Female Undertaker Makes Wave In Her Career (read Her Inspiring Story) / Beware Of This Scammers / Sage 50 Accounting Software Sale, Implementation, Training & Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.