Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Help On How To Copy A Site - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On How To Copy A Site (580 Views)

Urgent E Comerce Site Programmer Urgently Needed- Design Us A Site To Sell / Web Developer Need That A Create A Site Like This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Copy A Site by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Good day fellow programmers, i came accross source code viewer which enables me to view the structure of the hmtl codes used to build such site.
Now i want to copy a site structure in terms of the codings of a site, like a phototype of a site
Pls is there any online code extractor that will enables me to do that?
Re: Help On How To Copy A Site by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2015
Na ole you be, go and look for a software called "offline explorer" - you can get free one in all them torrent websites.

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Copy A Site by fattbabakay(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Help On How To Copy A Site by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2015
dhtml18:
Na ole you be, go and look for a software called "offline explorer" - you can get free one in all them torrent websites.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress And Bbpress Issue, Please Help / Web Training Starting Tomorrow � / How Can I Integrate Paystack Or Flutterwave To An Already Existing Script?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.