Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How To Recover Your Data/files If Your Computer Stop Booting - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Your Data/files If Your Computer Stop Booting (431 Views)

Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard / Download Your Torrents/massive Data Files For #300 Per 1GB! / We Recover your data from damaged, corrupted and formatted data storage devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Data/files If Your Computer Stop Booting by Lordbammy(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2015
Most of the computer user's nowadays do experience a problem in which most cases involve the disruption of the system from booting to window enviroment without them haven't backed up their data. If you are experiencing such a problem, then you are reading the right topic because you will be taught how to recover your files.
Before i commence,i would assume that you know what HARDDRIVE means and what it's being use for.

Things that disrupt your system from booting
[1]Virus
[2]Corruption of harddisk
[3]One of the booting files may be missing/corrupted . Etc.

How to recover data/files [br/] [**]Through the use of harddisk: [**]
All you need to do is just to remove the harddisk(of the crashed system) then plug it to anoder system using PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) or you can also connect it using usb cable.Then you can transfer your data & files from the plugged harddisk to the new harddisk on your other system.
Thou, you can also use some recovery software but the most effective way is to make transfer between the two harddisk.
Source:http://www.nigerianblog.net/forum2_theme_112148371.xhtml?tema=1
Re: How To Recover Your Data/files If Your Computer Stop Booting by Lordbammy(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2015
Meaning of harddisk(HDD)
It is a magnetic disk with large storage space capacity, usually found in technology device e.g computer. For storing data & files permanently and retrieves when needed.
It is a non-volatile memory i.e The data on it is safe even if there is power failure.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Windows Server Driver For Probook Laptop / How To Download Whatsapp On PC / please help.....Can One Upgrade System Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.