Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget (930 Views)

Get Etisalat 1.5GB For #800 Valid For 30 Days / Please Suggest A Good Android Phone Within The Range 30-40k. / 1 Month Old Samsung Galaxy J5 For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by Isoni(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2015
Good morning Nairalanders,

Am presently using a Blackberry curve 7 and i must confess it's a very strong phone, However, am considering changing my phone and i need your advice.

I have more than one email accounts and i want a device that will be notifying me as the mail drops, unfortunately that's one of the low points of the curve 7 as you cannot activate more than 1 email account at a time. I also want to be editing word and Pdf documents with an average battery. Am also considering data subscription as am used to the N1000 mtn blackberry subscription.

I have a budget of 30-40K

Your kind suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by primeson1(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2015
get infinix hot note pro 28k

you will be glad you did, trust me.

i have 2 gmail, yahoo and homail running on my device as am speaking now, syncronised, juts by using the normal gmaill app.

you can get it on jumia

am a jumia sales rep

2 Likes

Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by samsard(m): 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
Isoni, BlackBerry 10 devices can add more than one PUSH email account and notifies you as your mails drop. BB10 also has a MS Word editor, PDF reader all pre-installed. If Glo is not bad in your area, you can use the glo 3GB for 1k COMONTH sub. Available BB10 options in that price range are Q10 (used ones, brand new should be about 43k-45k), Q5, Z3, Z10 in that order. You might want to avoid the z10, especially the STL100 version coz of battery caliberation ish. Alternatively you may want to try out the new Infinix Zero 2 16gb version is just 33k.But if you fancy an android, large screen with huge battery, go for the Infinix Hot Note Pro.
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by augster(m): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Isoni:

Am presently using a Blackberry curve 7 and i must confess it's a very strong phone, However, am considering changing my phone and i need your advice.

I have more than one email accounts and i want a device that will be notifying me as the mail drops, unfortunately that's one of the low points of the curve 7 as you cannot activate more than 1 email account at a time. I also want to be editing word and Pdf documents with an average battery. Am also considering data subscription as am used to the N1000 mtn blackberry subscription.

There are lots of phones you can get with that price. Infinix Hot Note Pro, Infinix Zero 2 etc.
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by afamjb: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
hi i have a friend tochukwu by name..., a trusted Jumia sales consultant in Nigeria. He helped me buy online, it was delivered to my place and i paid direct to jumia, If you are planning to order any item on Jumia, kindly contact him on WhatsApp
08037686968 for speedy and fast order placement. he also help to fast track ur
delivery. Pls he doesnt charge for doing this, and Payment on delivery is available in major cities in Nigeria.
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by Akamo5(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Isoni:

go for infinix zero2, I av handled d phone and I must tell u dat it is awesome. it comes with a plan of 1gig for 1k on etisalat and u can still tweak d phone to use glo bis or mtn bis
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by 1sureboss(m): 3:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Akamo5:
[color=#770077][/color]go for infinix zero2, I av handled d phone and I must tell u dat it is awesome. it comes with a plan of 1gig for 1k on etisalat and u can still tweak d phone to use glo bis or mtn bis

How can I use the MTN bis pls.
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by sats: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2015
do yourself a favour . . . remove tecno, infinix and innjoo out of your list
i recommend the samsung galaxy grand prime and huawei honor 3C by the way

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by mukilat(f): 10:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just tell me the specs you want and I'll give you a price
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by okitikpo: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2015
I saw this advice here that helped me picked up a good phone that I am now enjoying
http://highteknology..com/2015/07/i-want-to-buy-phone-but-dont-know-which.html
Re: Need Advice On A Mobile Device To Buy For 30-40k Budget by tijusegele(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Visit konga site and check deal of the day der Q10 is goin for 33k I also placed and order 1 so u can grab d offer

(1) (Reply)

clean gioneem3 for sale with 5000mah bat, lollipop and rooted for GLO bis / A Tecno C8( One Month Old, Very Neat With Charger) And Infinix Hot 2 / Super Online Money Making Secrets 2018 Using Your Smartphone Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.