Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Is Naira Now 199 To 1$ In The General Market? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Naira Now 199 To 1$ In The General Market? (542 Views)

Is Naira Propeller Also A Scam? Any Victim Or Victor, 300% In 3days / Buy Bitcoin For As Low As N480 Per 1$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Naira Now 199 To 1$ In The General Market? by udemejack(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2015
i just visited several sites to discover the current state of our valued curency. An is discovered that several of them are reporting it to be $1-N199 as at today. I wanted to know if its true so that i can sharply place an order for my dream phone(Ulefone Be touch 2). Any info. Please?
Re: Is Naira Now 199 To 1$ In The General Market? by KuliMart: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2015
udemejack:
i just visited several sites to discover the current state of our valued curency. An is discovered that several of them are reporting it to be $1-N199 as at today. I wanted to know if its true so that i can sharply place an order for my dream phone(Ulefone Be touch 2). Any info. Please?

That's wrong figure. Dollar if you're using card is above 220, First Bank card charged 225 on Sunday, while physical dollar we bought 235 on Saturday.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How I Make Over $120 daily / If U Fail To Invest In This Database Do Not Blame Me!! / Learn How To Prevent Debt, And Live A Debt Free Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.