Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Boko Haram Attack RCCG - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Boko Haram Attack RCCG (333 Views)

SAD: Armed Robbers Attack RCCG Church In ABUJA / Terrorist Planning To Attack RCCG During Convention. / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack RCCG by ud20: 11:37am On Jul 06, 2015
A suicide bomber on Sunday found his way into the City of David Parish of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG in http://hubpulpit.com/News/ArtMID/424/ArticleID/49/Boko-Haram-Attack-RCCG
Re: Boko Haram Attack RCCG by enilove(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
From today, every weapon of the enemy shall destroy the enemy , in Jesus name.

No weapon fashioned against the churches shall prosper again, in Jesus name.

The word of God says:

Psalm 57:6 KJV
They have prepared a net for my steps; my soul is bowed down: they have digged a pit before me, into the midst whereof they are fallen themselves . Selah.

As they gather their weaponry , God shall divide their tongues and they shall begin to use their weapons in their camps on themselves, in Jesus name.

If you are a true Christian that loves his neighbour,any time you pray ,intercede for your brothers in the north and God will answer them.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of July 2015 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 25th Of July 2015 / Modern Medicine "Western" Or Every Thing Is Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.