Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? (479 Views)

Can I Start A Car Blog In Nigeria? / Maximizing Profit From Bulk Sms Business / Learn Bulk SMS Business Here On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2015
Please guys am hearing about this bulk sms business but i don't know how to earn from it.

please can someone teach me?
Re: How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? by semasir: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
cool it's actually a cool way of making money if you're sincere. To start, get your own website or someone can help you on that then get cheaper and sincere host to buy from to resell to others and you're good to go.

Getting clients for a start can be tasking but you can make it using your social media platforms- BBM, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, etc and get customers.
Let me know what you need again. Most of your customers should also be from your environment- churches, schools, organizations around and so on.

Note that I can help setup for you for #25,000 only with a year domain registration and hosting, 5000 numbers database as well as 2,000 free units added.
Re: How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? by Daweblegend(m): 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
choicedope:
Please guys am hearing about this bulk sms business but i don't know how to earn from it.

please can someone teach me?

Hello choicedope,
I'm Emmanuel, I've being in this bulk sms business for over 3yrs now. You can visit my website http://smsgenius247.com
Our bulk sms component is just N2,000 and if you want us to set it up for it's N6,000.

You can click this link to see the demo of what you will get:
http://smsgenius247.com/joomla-sms-portal-component/

Thanks
Re: How Do I Start And Earn From Bulk Sms Business? by ilekky(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bulk sms business is a good business that gives you a regular income

once you have built the database.We at yemlatsms.com know that customer

is king any time and once you have set it up,you can start the marketing using

your own bulk sms platform.You can send out sms to people informing them about

your business.Get in touch with us and we can set up one for you only for 15k

with domain name,hosting and general design with 1000 units of free sms.

Call us on 07069186241 or visit yemlatsms.com and smsfortunes.com

(1) (Reply)

Magento / Forum For Give away / I Need A Wordpress Company Website @8k (OFFER CLOSED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.