Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Help Dying Girl Find Donor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Dying Girl Find Donor (774 Views)

Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently / Blood Donation- Experiences Of A First Time Donor, Share Yours / Kidney Donor Needed Urgently <Too Late> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Dying Girl Find Donor by Epi: 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
Jasmina Anema, 6, lies in a New York City hospital room. She suffers from a rare form of leukemia that doctors say could prove fatal if she doesn't get a bone-marrow transplant soon. Her family -- along with singers Kelly Rowland and Rihanna -- hope a donor drive Saturday will find a match, the New York Daily News reports

To read more, please click on link below. Thanks

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/03/03/2009-03-03_little_girl_fighting_rare_and_deadly_leu.html
Re: Help Dying Girl Find Donor by PeeJee(m): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2009
I feel for that child , I love to help people I wish I could have my way to help all the people on earth that needs help but its not possible we can't help everybody. Am willing to donate if my marrow match with hers. talk2icha@yahoo.com, I can be contacted through my email ID. May God see her through.AMEN!
Re: Help Dying Girl Find Donor by Hauwa1: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2009
i cried reading the story and i pray they find a match for her.

i hope that the stem cell research ban that OB is abt to lift yield abundant result to many disorders and illness.

Lord please let her find a match.
Re: Help Dying Girl Find Donor by TOYOSI20(f): 1:25am On Mar 08, 2009
I'm totally wid u on this one Hawua, we have so many people on the waiting list already as it is, . . . .

It gives us one more thing to be thankful to God for!!

Shes in ma prayers!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Alcohol Addiction / Cant Stop Smoking / Leakage From A Crack From Anus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.