Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries (44525 Views)

Check Out This Breath Taking Pic Of GSU, Most Beautiful University In Nigeria / Is This The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria? / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
uzolexis:

you welcome kiss kiss

Belgium is very hot.
Okay. Opposite over here..
Good to know tho.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by KAYKAYOBI: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF KENTUCKY

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Doobhem(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
I was just waiting for you on that UNN library. If it wasn't there the list would have been invalid .
Meanwhile, that funaab library na die.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by denedene(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
myrao:
true....igbinedion university library should be on that list...repping my school
haha keep on Repping okada, it's the best school in nigeria wink nice pic btw
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Nuges11(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Like someone rightly mentioned without exaggeration, Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library of OAU is a town on its own. All those asking for pictures of the insides, I wish I was still in Ife, I'd have taken it upon myself to take pictures of the insides of the library and let's see who'll still come here to say Tilapia is not a type of fish.

Bring forward any criterion you want to use to judge, HOL OAU remains the best university library in Nigeria, take it or choke on it

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by tete7000(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
juddexy2:
What makes a library? Building or quality books contained?
Help me ask them o!
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Monalisa185(f): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
wetin concern me? na my papa own??
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by slimstanakacns(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2015
U goofed, I guess u haven't been to other university libraries,university of calabar library is larger dude
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Cletus244(m): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Tah, my school library over fine if una no knw
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by elfaez(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Being of the greatest ife, I must tell you what I think of the Hezekiah Oluwasanmi library. I think the building's exterior isn't specially appealing, just rugged and slightly intimidating for freshers. But inside, man you'll find the only thing intimidating is its glassy beauty. Second year in the great ife, and I'll tell you something I've come to learn ; if you leave a university with little more than a degree, you just went to get a piece of paper with words, and words that probably will help you little. You can't have that at the Oba's compound.

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by daresimon(m): 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Bamoha:
3) federal university of agriculture abeokuta (funaab) library

Nimbe to make sense...remember those days I use to go dere to borrow novels
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Pamelayoung: 1:48am On Jul 07, 2015
alfred5:
Well, its your opinion.

Since Unizik, Awka ultra modern village(library) that was designed by African finest Architecture wasn't on your list.

I still maintain, it should only remain your opinion.

A digital library for that matter, not sure the op knws the route 2 Awka. Greatest giants!

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by NobleG1(m): 1:56am On Jul 07, 2015
And yet Nigerian Universities keep chunking out dumb and illiterate graduates annually.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by 1GIG: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2015
In numb5 university of Nigeria nsukka library then the picx unizik... which we go take ?
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by JayJustus(m): 3:01am On Jul 07, 2015
this is mine...oya

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by tdayof(m): 3:26am On Jul 07, 2015
JayJustus:
this is mine...oya
after destroying the picture with editing... Photoshop... angry angry comot that ugly picture for post jor angry
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Doyin400l:
University of Nigeria library is the largest in west Africa...go to the institution for yourself and see.
Cc:lasticlala
Ishilove ,pls do the needful.

Beautiful, not the Biggest
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Nuges11:
Like someone rightly mentioned without exaggeration, Hezekiah Oluwasanmi Library of OAU is a town on its own. All those asking for pictures of the insides, I wish I was still in Ife, I'd have taken it upon myself to take pictures of the insides of the library and let's see who'll still come here to say Tilapia is not a type of fish.

Bring forward any criterion you want to use to judge, HOL OAU remains the best university library in Nigeria, take it or choke on it
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by tobiajayip(m): 5:13am On Jul 07, 2015
LASU new library is under construction
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Tomiwaa(m): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2015
feran14:

if size meant beauty, I think everyone would want a fat wife
thick is the new beauty.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 07, 2015
denedene:
what of igbinedion?
U dey mind d guy...
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Tomiwaa:
thick is the new beauty.

a thick layer of muscle is beauty.. a thick layer of fat is high cholesterol and diabetes
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Forward1(m): 7:14am On Jul 07, 2015
And some you still think covenant university is glorified sec? Wake up
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Mbediogu(m): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Doyin400l:
University of Nigeria library is the largest in west Africa...go to the institution for yourself and see.

It has to be. Perhaps biggest in Africa. MY ALMA MATER.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by globex(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2015
Akwa ibom e-library
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by symbianDON(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Doyin400l:
that's no true. the KIL library in ABU Zaria is the largest

Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by denedene(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2015
crixtex:

U dey mind d guy...
lool i no mind am o! cheesy
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Eberex(m): 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
I represent UNN. Too bad the library wasn't completed while i was there.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Calbarian(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
rheether:
Where UI students come dey do dia jacking??

Azzin, leave d op. Na man wey no dey go outside dey say na im wife wey fine pass
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by Calbarian(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
juddexy2:
What makes a library? Building or quality books contained?

The post is referring to beauty. Aesthetics. Physical representation. The most beautiful doesn't necessarily mean the best in quality.
Re: Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries by windud: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
UNN library has never impressed me. the building looks so archaic and old fashioned.

Ifeoma Amuche Gives Her Speech In Chinese As Best Student In China University / FG Offers ₦65 Billion To End ASUU Strike, Exempts ASUU From IPPIS / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos)