Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video (597 Views)

"Don't Worry, I Have Condoms" - Rapists Escapee Narrates / Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video by tunluvus: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Seventeen-year-old Miriam, who escaped from Islamic insurgents, Boko Haram, has explained how she was kidnapped by the extremists and forced to marry a man and became pregnant, before she ran away from their camp.

The teenager, who spoke with a BBC reporter, narrated how she was raped repeatedly after being forced to marry the fighter.

Boko Haram Escapee Recounts Terrible Experience
According to This Day, the young woman was held in captivity by Boko Haram for six months last year, and was made pregnant by one of the insurgents whom she later referred to as her husband.

I really hope it is a girl. I would love her more than any boy. A boy would always be known as the son of Boko Haram,” she said.

Boko Haram had attacked her village and taken her captive to a house where she was kept in a small room with about 40 other women.

Mariam stated in her story that she initially resisted any marriage, but eventually agreed after four men were brought out in front of her and had their throats slit.

“This will happen to any girl who refuses to marry,” she added.

On how she eventually escaped, the heavily pregnant teenager said it was her second attempt at trying to flee before successfully escaping.

The man she had been forced to marry reportedly left her alone, and she seized her moment. She ran away and she did not look back until she was home.

“I took something before I left,” she said, and brought out a SIM card belonging to her husband.

“My husband,” Miriam added, “If he ever sees me again, he will kill me. The men in my family are dead. I am just alone with my mum.

“God will avenge me. There’s nothing more I can say.”

To watch video log on to @ http://naijatroller.com/chibok-girl-who-escapee-boko-haram-shares-experience-photo-video/

Re: Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video by harbeemx(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2015
Re: Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video by donholy28(m): 2:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Taa shut up....chibok na scam...show ur face joor
Re: Meet Chibok Girl Who Escapee Boko Haram Shares Experience - Photo & Video by nikkiking(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Islambad. Story for the Guuuuds

(1) (Reply)

Army Advance Against Boko Haram (picture) / Scorned Woman Sets Husband’s Crotch On Fire For Cheating On Her (video) / Must See.. The Community Where Everybody Selling Their Kidney...kidney Valley.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.