Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Walks Out Of Interview On Sergio Ramos,real Madrid Stay - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Walks Out Of Interview On Sergio Ramos,real Madrid Stay (715 Views)

Sergio Ramos Reveals Reason For Celebrating UCL Victory With Nigerian Flag / Sergio Ramos Wearing A Nigerian Flag? Twitter Users Ask (Photos) / Is Sergio Ramos Real Madrid Most Influential Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Walks Out Of Interview On Sergio Ramos,real Madrid Stay by famobaba(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
A furious Cristiano Ronaldo stormed out of an interview after being questioned on the future of Real Madrid team-mate Sergio Ramos.

Ronaldo’s former club Manchester United had a £35million opening bid for the Spain defender rejected last week.

Ramos, who was upset at being undervalued by the La Liga giants over a contract stalemate, has told Bernabeu chiefs that he wants his situation resolved by this Friday before Real embark on their tour to Australia and China.
Ronaldo was pressed on the issue during an interview with SNTV at the weekend, in which he offered a lukewarm reply.

‘I don’t know,’ he said before reiterating to the broadcaster, ‘I don’t know.’

The Portugal superstar, 30, immediately took off his microphone and headphones as the conversation was brought to an abrupt halt.

He did answer a question about former Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard joining LA Galaxy – in which he described as ‘fantastic’ for American soccer fans – but proceeded to leave as he was ushered out of the room by his representatives.
Ronaldo, however, did not appear to be pleased with a suggestion that he was in fact irate by the manner of his interview being prematurely ended.

Speaking in his native Portuguese, Ronaldo was seemingly unhappy that he had been ‘unfriendly’ to the journalist questioning him.

‘I am not insisting on anything, he is making me leave,’ said Ronaldo, according to a translation from Goal.com.

‘Do you want me to be unfriendly with this guy? You two are the ones who need to do this, man. This is making me look stupid in front of people.’

The 30-year-old shook the hand of the interviewer and ......

WATCH VIDEO AND PICS...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/angry-cristiano-ronaldo-walks-out-of-interview-on-sergio-ramosreal-madrid-stay/

Re: Angry Cristiano Ronaldo Walks Out Of Interview On Sergio Ramos,real Madrid Stay by Ofeakwu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Sacks Jose Mourinho / Lionel Messi Wins Best Player Of The Year Award In Dubai...(photos) / Burial Ceremony Of Former Enyimba Goalkeeper Chinedu Agwu In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.