Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help, I Want Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, I Want Her (584 Views)

Woman's Face Burnt With Acid By Her Friend Who Didn't Want Her To Be An Hostess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want Her by DTOBS(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
hello,fellow nairalanders...I just need mature advice from you people. there is this babe in my area that I've been chasing for long,of recent she decided to be with me but she still has some reservations. her point is that she is scare of me,she do not know maybe all I wanted from her is s*x only or I want to get committed to her. I've tried to tell her what I wanted from her but she is still feeling somehow....
pls,what should I do? should I continue persuading her or I should just bone her? your candid advice will be greatly appreciated.

cc:lallastical
Mod,pls kindly let this make the front page!
Re: Help, I Want Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2015
give her little time, and i hope you are sincere with your heart?
Re: Help, I Want Her by angieberry(f): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2015
My candid advice is..
I think you should just bone her smiley

1 Like

Re: Help, I Want Her by senorB(f): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
what do you mean by "she's still feeling somehow"?
Re: Help, I Want Her by Emmaville(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wat do u want from her? undecided
Re: Help, I Want Her by Skillfullulu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Don't bone but rather b there with her and build ur confidence n her, let her b sure u aint gonna sex her and run or hurt her.
Re: Help, I Want Her by DTOBS(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Skillfullulu:
Don't bone but rather b there with her and build ur confidence n her, let her b sure u aint gonna sex her and run or hurt her.
[right][/right]
senorB:
what do you mean by "she's still feeling somehow"?
angieberry:
My candid advice is..
I think you should just bone her smiley

Ok

(1) (Reply)

45 ISIS Fighters Killed From Poisoned Food After Breaking Ramadan Fast / Car Tracker / BREAKING: Boko Haram Militants Seize Damaturu-maiduguri Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.