Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Fate Of The Peeking Tom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Fate Of The Peeking Tom (511 Views)

Tom & Jerry Funny Memes . LOL / Thread closed x / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fate Of The Peeking Tom by savvysabina: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please was I wrong?

I was in a bus, chatting with my friend on whatsapp and suddenly I found out that the man sitting beside me was reading my conversation.

Since I did not want to embarrass the man, so l decided to change the topic "please, tell my superior in Isis that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation. Let them know as well that I may find it difficult to get to the planned destination before the bombs explode because there is a terrible traffic jam now but nevertheless, I am sure that the casualty figure will be high since we are over 30 in our bus and all the vehicles in the traffic will be affected too. We have less than 3 minutes for the bomb to go off bye- bye and take care of my parents and siblings as agreed.

The Man, without allowing the bus to stop quickly opened the bus window and jumped out and eventually died, please who killed him?..
For more jokes and interesting articles, pls, visit www.madamsabi.. Thanks
Re: The Fate Of The Peeking Tom by naijaboiy: 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
gringringrin

The guy self was selfish. He should have alerted other people but he wanted to save himself alone.

And he died alone.
Re: The Fate Of The Peeking Tom by Emmaville(m): 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
Of course, d man died and ran away...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Cycle / Wanna Stop Paying PHCN Bill, Check This Out / Fun Time By King Kenny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.