Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Unforgetable Pain Caused By Industrial Action - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Unforgetable Pain Caused By Industrial Action (295 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! / Can Hearing Loss Caused By Quinine Be Cured? / How To Reduve Chronic Pelvic Pain Caused By Pelvic Inflammatory Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unforgetable Pain Caused By Industrial Action by qtx(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
This incident happened years back when I was still very young.
Back in my home town in the village then lived a herbalist who claimed to be good at treating all sorts of illnesses using herbs combined with spiritual powers.
He treated patients who suffered sicknesses such as leprosy, rheumatism, migraine, fracture, schizophrenia, epilepsy, bad breath, all kinds of eye problems etc.

See More: http://robminds.com/the-unforgetfull-pain-of-the-after-effect-of-industrial-action/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Insurance And Pension Online Platform Survey / The Secret Of Novak Djokovic Workout Success / Positive Effects Of Spirituality To Our Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.