Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website (499 Views)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / Hello ...I Am Offering Free Logo Design Services For Websites,blogs And Business / What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by goverment(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2015
Majority reading this may come from forum, search engine, social network. Some will read it because of the subject line. It is obvious that majority view blogs and website for:
* Information
* Photo gallery
* Downloads
* Others

How about you how do you view blogs and website? Sit down and ask yourself blog and website, what can they do for us? How about source of income, dose that arose your interest? Yes, there are more to know about blogs and website, but we will mostly focusing on the five way we can use our blog and website as source of income.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Affiliate program is a way of referring people to purchase item online and get paid for the purchase. Affiliate only paid when sales is complete.

The easiest and most immediate way to make money online is affiliate marketing. It is as ultimate middle person business mode. You won’t be task in making in making product, processing payment or dealing with customer service issue. You will be selling, but your main aims to introduce the product.

When it comes to affiliate marketing, it is said that, to make money online, you need to first give out something of value and quality freely, with that you will be rewarded with a great sales.

Choosing Product
We are going to list out where to find product online and how to sign up for Affiliate Program Company
* Commission Junction
* LinkShare
* ShareaSale
* Clickbank

In affiliate program, it is not about the product or the program, it about if the program is relevant to your site.

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH BLOGS
A blog is a free blogging service Blogger, Wordpress run by its company and it is free to anyone who wishes to create one for himself as far as that person accepts the company policies and manage it to earn money.

Creating your first post in your blog is as easy as typing a regular text document (Microsoft Document). So when thinking about how to make money online you should seriously consider blogging. It is one of the easiest means of making an honest living online.

How It Work
Here is how blog works:
* Add affiliate banner and link
* Get traffic by pulling visitors to your blog from social network, forum, and search engine by posting content. The important thing about blog is quality content which attract visitor.
* Grab hold of traffic tools

The interesting part about blog is that the more traffic (visitor) you get into your blog and subscribers is equivalent to the more money transfer to your account.

MAKING MONEY WITH SOFTWARE PROGRAM
Oh no, this is where people feel intimidating as a software creator. How can become software creator when I can’t operate on one, not to think of making money from it? Yes, you can make money from a software program even if you are not a creator.

Let me tell you an experience from a software program book (name withheld), “am not a software creator or a programmer, but how I make money from creating a software is, I hire a software creator from freelancer, give them idea about the software and they create it and send it to me. I upload the software to my website and make money by selling the software.”

From the experience, it shows that you don’t have to create or develop software in other to make money from it. Just hire a programmer to do the software for you then you do the selling.

MAKING MONEY ONLINE WITH INTERNET RADIO SHOW
Most of us have experience with offline radio show like
* Hobbyist
* Music
* Faith Broadcasting

The above list attracts audience. All this run down to a common problem which is he cost involve on running a radio station, server bills, license, advertising, radio equipment and lot more.

Have you consider hosting an internet radio show? Having an internet radio show on the web is like having a valuable tool in your hand which helps in generating revenue. You can advertise product on your radio show from google AdSense, amazon, eBay and other

CONCLUSION
There are lots more about website or blogs. If it is about generating revenue from website or blogs, there are varieties of way to generate revenue from website or blog apart from the ones I list above
Re: What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Source?undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders : Get 18gb Webspace Unlimited Bandwith , Emails For Just $13.80 / Payment Gateway Integration / Web Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.