Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

"I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako (569 Views)

#nottooyoungtorun: Fmr FUTASUG President Begins Journey To 2019 Election / Fmr President Olusegun Tweeted About Olamide And Don Jazzy Headies Palava / Fmr Benue State Governor Turns Wife To Punching Bag In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako by SaniSANOH(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
I am Set to Release a Book on Boko Haram...
Former Adamawa Governor 'Nyako'

Murtala Nyako, former Governor of Adamawa state is set to launch a book on boko haram.
DAILY TIMES reports that the book will answer key question on the boko haram insurgency.

Some key areas to look out for in the book are

“Identification of the strategic commanders and sponsors of Boko Haram”,
“Glimpse of reality before the North and Nigeria”,
“Whose brain child is Boko Haram?”,
“The master-minds of Boko Haram”,
“Why the deployment of military in internal security?”,

“Unconstitutional authorization for Terrorist Organisations to own deadly weapon delivery vehicles”,
amongst others.

Nyako said in the proposed book, his write-ups will call for consciousness and adequate response on the part of all to avert havoc by Boko Haram spreading from Adamawa, Borno and Yobe states to other parts of the country and beyond.

© Powered by: #sanisano

Source : https://sanisanohblog./2015/07/06/i-am-set-to-release-a-book-on-boko-haram-former-adamawa-governor-nyako/?preview=true

1 Share

Re: "I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
sad
Re: "I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako by bluebay2(f): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ok
Re: "I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako by Young03(m): 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
Old man with old sense
Re: "I Am Set To Read A Book On BOKO HARAM" Fmr Governor Of Adamawa State, Nyako by tpiander: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dont forget to put it in e book format as well plz.

Attn the publishers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Security Alert / When The Rain Chooses The Wrong Time To Fall / Pre-employment Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.