Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Is it cheaper to use Propane Generator To Run Factory Or Desiel Gen - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is it cheaper to use Propane Generator To Run Factory Or Desiel Gen (515 Views)

Stop Wasting Ur Money On Fuel Convert Ur Gen To Propane Generator-08166866515 / Stop Buying Petrol Convert Ur Generator To Propane Generator-08166866515 / Stop Buying Petrol, Convert Your Generator To Propane Generator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it cheaper to use Propane Generator To Run Factory Or Desiel Gen by holajeedayy: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
Haven pounder alot concern epileptic state of electricity which realy affect alot ,i concluded in asking engineers or experience people to tell me and any nigerian interested to know most economical and cheap fueling between propane generator and desiel generator and also why most factory make use of desiel gen.
Re: Is it cheaper to use Propane Generator To Run Factory Or Desiel Gen by chris81964(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
I would use propane because it is cleaner than diesel. However you get more from diesel that you would get from an equivalent amount of propane. How much does propane cost? What is the comparative cost to diesel. If the difference is more than 50% I would go with propane. If less I would stick to diesel.

(1) (Reply)

Apple And Samsung Planning To Put A Stop To The Use Of The Regular SIM / The New Mighty And Powerful Audi S8 Plus / Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.