Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) (1724 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / 10 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media / Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by tgmservice: 7:28am On Jul 07, 2015
The battle begins let's get your votes who is Mr/Mrs Nairaland Most popular Start voting now!!!

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
undoubtedly, it's lalasticlala. The guy popular pass seun wey get the platform sef...

5 Likes

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by mormoni(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Of course is "Mormoni"

Who else
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by dubylhover(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
jm
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 07, 2015
lol u pipo shu b nice
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Dbestmax(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Me!!!...who's back in me up on this
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by tgmservice: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Let the votes keep coming in they are going to be well articulated @ the end of the contest
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by HungerBAD: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
I think its INTROVERT. Everybody hates her too.

3 Likes

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Ada96:
lol u pipo shu b nice
onto wat aspect
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by SuperSuave(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=13pt]Lalasticlala of cos, then ishilove I think[/size]
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by INTROVERT(f): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lol does dat make him d founder? No..

no, he ain't the founder, buh the question isn't about the founder...
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by tgmservice: 7:38am On Jul 07, 2015
I vote entrovert
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Asides the moderators and super moderators, the bulk of popular people come from the romance section.

Winners and runners up of Mr ad Mrs Nairaland competition are mostly romancelanders

Members with the highest number of likes on their profile are mostly romacelanders.

The most controversial nairalanders, both past and present, have always come from the romance section.

If you are looking for the most popular Nairalander, move your search to the romance section, not here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 07, 2015
HungerBAD:
I think its INTROVERT. Everybody hates her too.

i don't, infact i love INTROVERT...
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by midolian(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2015
[size=30pt]OREMUSSANCTUS[/size] cum [size=30pt]OREMUSSANCTUS[/size] of course grin

2 Likes

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Haywhymido(m): 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
cry i dont knw
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by CountDracula(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Misssclassy
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2015
U guys are 4getting airforce1,missclassy, dat yeye INTROVERT and laladastical
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by lionduke(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala
INTROVERT she is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by lionduke(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Lalasticlala
INTROVERT she is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by joseph1832(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Asides the moderators and super moderators, the bulk of popular people come from the romance section.

Winners and runners up of Mr ad Mrs Nairaland competition are mostly romancelanders

Members with the highest number of likes on their profile are mostly romacelanders.

The most controversial nairalanders, both past and present, have always come from the romance section.

If you are looking for the most popular Nairalander, move your search to the romance section, not here.
Yes the Romance section. The section where juvenile puerile hormones fly uncontrollably, uninformed opinions is the other of the day, numb skulls believing they're Einstein, and not to forget, the only section where a few believe they're primus interparas.

Indeed, the Romance section is the very place. But alas! The Politics section has its own fare share of monikers. The political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista comes to mind. The carpetbaggers/vaudeville of pundits temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS, mogidi, whynotthetruth and not to forget the economic chichododos INTROVERT and ECOTERRORS and all those who pose as senseless opposition to the government of PMB and the APC!. tonguetonguetongue

We shouldn't forget the monikers who played vital role in sending mediocrity and cluelessness back to Otuoke. Omenka, Demdem, Midolian, Tolexander, and of course the political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista A.K.A the protectionist crusader who sold his soul for N2.50K and all progressive minded monikers. gringringrin.

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes the Romance section. The section where juvenile puerile hormones fly uncontrollably, uninformed opinions is the other of the day, numb skulls believing they're Einstein, and not to forget, the only section where a few believe they're primus interparas.

Indeed, the Romance section is the very place. But alas! The Politics section has its own fare share of monikers. The political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista comes to mind. The carpetbaggers/vaudeville of pundits temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS, mogidi, whynotthetruth and not to forget the economic chichododos INTROVERT and ECOTERRORS and all those who pose as senseless opposition to the government of PMB and the APC!. tonguetonguetongue

We shouldn't forget the monikers who played vital role in sending mediocrity and cluelessness back to Otuoke. Omenka, Demdem, Midolian, Tolexander, and of course the political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista A.K.A the protectionist crusader who sold his soul for N2.50K and all progressive minded monikers. gringringrin.

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.

Lol grin
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by AlienStar: 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
La...wait!!

kam juo ezemuo!
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by youngberry001(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2015
it lalasticlala now

1 Like

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:43am On Jul 07, 2015
*In Jega's voice*..........'we're still collating the data' cool
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by midolian(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Tolexander: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
joseph1832:

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.
bro mi, this your oyinbo too heavy for me o.
Aw u dey jare?
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by iLovePusssy: 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Who cares undecided Most popular folks on nairaland are lonely people with no social life. Their lifes are boring! Hence they turn to nairaland for comfort and company.
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 08, 2015
4 some reason i thought this thread would get derailed. Stunned it isn't TBH...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown Cant Spell / Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See-through Bra (photos) / Come And Watch Those Pics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.