Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today (1839 Views)

Ankara Dress Plus Sneakers Combo / 15 Best Ankara Dress Styles 2016 In Photos / What To Wear To Church: The Ankara Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
The other time we shared pictures on Ankara fabric, it was Ankara Designs Every Young Woman Must Have in Her Wardrobe that we showed you. Right now, we bring you a picture of an Ankara design Nollywood actress and TV icon, Kate Henshaw, modeled as she struck a pose.

The actress looked stunning in her first public appearance since the fire at her home – at the premiere of her new TV show, ‘Do Good’ today.

Linda Ikeji says that the colourful Ankara dress was an Iconic Invanity dress co-designed by Moashy.

SOURCE: http://freshestgist.com/index.php/2015/07/07/check-out-the-ankara-dress-kate-henshaw-wore-today/

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by missbehave247(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by chiangyokay: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Cute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by xavier0327(f): 7:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Thank God you have refused to join the trend of "skin bleaching".. you look beautiful lady!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by CountDracula(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2015
undecided she try small
Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by tinuolababy(f): 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Lovely. She looks so simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2015
I thought she lost everything in the fire?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by muhyeenisce(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Ok op moti ri

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by Godmother(f): 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Osahon7:
I thought she lost everything in the fire?

Lolz. Haba its just one dress na cheesy

@ topic
Lovely dress, but not feeling the hair much. Is she auditioning for "Nkechi goes to town" movie role

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by prettyjo(f): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
lovely...well toned body
Re: Check Out The Ankara Dress Kate Henshaw Wore Today by fislink: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2015
please i need quotation for the two design i want to produce wax the first
design i need 225 lappers and the last design 510 lappas
i will you to redesign those artwork to your best way also i will like to know the production time and estimate killos

best regard's
prince
[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Checkout These Lovely Aso Ebi Styles / Oriflame Cosmetics..... Look Good Everyday! / You Don't Have To Show Skin To Be Elegant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.