Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Pic Will Shock You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Pic Will Shock You (2022 Views)

This Pic Will Make You Laugh / This Photos Of The World Biggest Snake Will Shock You - SEE PHOTOS / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pic Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Seriously what medical condition is this?

Re: This Pic Will Shock You by seedgreen(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Kasala don burst Following seriously
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by INTROVERT(f): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Hermaphrodite
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by seedgreen(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Following again
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by blesoh(f): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Wetin be this
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by 175(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Jeeeezzzz! Honestly, I blame Buhari for this!
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2015
This child will grow up in pure torture, wondering why such fate had to befall him/her or shim. I won't be surprised if shim later undergoes operation to become either a male or female permanently like that OAU ex-student. Yet some will still find reason to attack him/her by then as if it. would have been more pleasing to live the double life shim was born into..
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by missbehave247(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked

Na who I go ask
blesoh:
Wetin be this
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by adorablepepple(f): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Am shocked, What the hell is this? shocked
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Brownhypo: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
175:
Jeeeezzzz! Honestly, I blame Buhari for this!
bomb dey your head ni grin grin
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by ApcSucks: 8:41am On Jul 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hermaphrodite

grin
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Haywhymido(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2015
av never seen dis oo, but dat is not hermaphrodite cos d rate at which bweast is growing is not d same with dat of d p*nis, dat bweast grown is even above dat of d age of d boy.
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by loomer: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
Why dem come dey expose the child like she/he is a curse.

This na the pikin private life and it should be left private
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by 175(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Brownhypo:
bomb dey your head ni grin grin

No ni ooo. . .but look at him/her, you will discover she's an almajiri. . .Buhari is part of the Leaders in the North that never fought thus scourge.

If it were to be in the south, our leaders would have intervene early enough before it got to this stage!
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by echelons(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2015
He is just a child. The breasst could be a medical disorder that needs further investigation. The main thing that defines gender at that tender age is there for all to see.
Unfortunately, I think they are using the poor boy's condition to beg. sad
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 07, 2015
175:

No ni ooo. . .but look at him/her, you will discover she's an almajiri. . .Buhari is part of the Leaders in the North that never fought thus scourge.

If it were to be in the south, our leaders would have intervene early enough before it got to this stage!

Your sense of reasoning is really bleeped up. How many of the so-called leaders in the south know that at this moment you haven't eaten, you are jobless and probably uneducated? How many of them are omnipotent and omnipresent?
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
echelons:
He is just a child. The breasst could be a medical disorder that needs further investigation. The main thing that defines gender at that tender age is there for all to see.
Unfortunately, I think they are using the poor boy's condition to beg. sad

That's just an assumption. What if the pen.is is the abnormal part of that body? The facial construct leans more towards feminity if you examine the pic critically
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by 175(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2015
Martins301:

Your sense of reasoning is really bleeped up. How many of the so-called leaders in the south know that at this moment you haven't eaten, you are jobless and probably uneducated? How many of them are omnipotent and omnipresent?

Eyaaaa! Where sense of humor na? You no decode d sarcasm from the onset?
Well I grab!! Country really hard my broda. . .no be ur fault. . .lol. . .things go soon better!
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by angieberry(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Apart from having both male and female parts, the child seems to be developing really early..
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by rheether(f): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Back in those days, we call it Boy-Girl..
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Dragonking: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
In India, this child will be worshipped and treated like a god.
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by obo389(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked choi na wa o. na God create dis one too?
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by Yeesh(f): 11:25am On Jul 07, 2015
It is called klinefelter's syndrome..its a chromosomal defect from birth
Re: This Pic Will Shock You by echelons(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Martins301:

That's just an assumption. What if the pen.is is the abnormal part of that body? The facial construct leans more towards feminity if you examine the pic critically

That's why I said the main thing that defines gender at that age is there too.
Young girls at that age do not have breassts that developed. So it's already abnormality.
Whichever way, there's need for further medical investigation to ascertain what is really wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Help Please My Business Is On Hold / Where To Read Distance By Luna Mason / Mukina2, Nairaland's First Supermod, Has Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.