Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! (603 Views)

I'm In School Nd Frustrated. I Need Help Please / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I'm In 300 Level With Poor Grades: Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by Jetjacky(m): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2015
Went to register my courses for thus semester yesterday, and I was left worried, beffudled and somehow thrilled. All at the same time.

The courses I was left to choose from was what caused this three emotions.

And not given lots of choice, just 11 I manage to blindly select 9 courses plus the two I didn't register for exam last semester:

Gst102: use of English II (cool)
Programin in basic
Vector and Geometry
Introductory statistic
Electricity magnetism and modern physics
Differential calculus
Integral calculus
The remaining 5 I can handle. Somehow

My friends and course mate thought last semester was difficult I bet they haven't seen what's listed above. shocked shocked

I never even open one of the above since yesterday

But i wish to ace those course somehow cool

And I need the help of those scientist in here who can spare me some of their time and attention.

And no ask me what of lecturer, this Na train yourself first, school. Lecturer Na once a blue moon and I can't wait.

Aya, please who fit help me for this courses

Freemanan u sabi?
Re: Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by IamSimi(m): 9:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by Jetjacky(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Uhuh?
IamSimi:
Re: Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
Went to register my courses for thus semester yesterday, and I was left worried, beffudled and somehow thrilled. All at the same time.

The courses I was left to choose from was what caused this three emotions.

And not given lots of choice, just 11 I manage to blindly select 9 courses plus the two I didn't register for exam last semester:

Gst102: use of English II (cool)
Programin in basic
Vector and Geometry
Introductory statistic
Electricity magnetism and modern physics
Differential calculus
Integral calculus
The remaining 5 I can handle. Somehow

My friends and course mate thought last semester was difficult I bet they haven't seen what's listed above. shocked shocked

I never even open one of the above since yesterday

But i wish to ace those course somehow cool

And I need the help of those scientist in here who can spare me some of their time and attention.

And no ask me what of lecturer, this Na train yourself first, school. Lecturer Na once a blue moon and I can't wait.

Aya, please who fit help me for this courses

Freemanan u sabi?

Am with you on 102 - Philosophy and Logic right?

1 Like

Re: Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by Jetjacky(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lol. Yea, once I have that on my course outline. I click straight away!!

Freemanan:

Am with you on 102 - Philosophy and Logic right?
Re: Men I'm In A Hot Seat. Help!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
Lol. Yea, once I have that on my course outline. I click straight away!!

Holla anything you need me on that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa State Polytechnic Post-utme Form 2015/2016 Is On Apply Here! / Best Grades Depends On Finance Assignment Help Solve My Assignment / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Goes On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.