Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem (9350 Views)

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. / United In Betrayal / IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by piicity(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
OK lady
redgem:

You are welcome
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2015
*Sandra Dad's Mansion*

"Are you still thinking of him"

"I'm not, don't be silly" Sandra said, then expressed "I thought he had a thing for me like a..."

"Connection" Chioma completed "he got under your skin, I give him an applause for that"

"What?" Sandra snapped "he did not"

"Stop lying to yourself cos you aren't lying to me, the way you looked at that guy and your expression, I've never seen such expression from you before"

"The guy is cute though and sexy" Sandra let her memory play back "he smelled pleasantly, too pleasantly"

"Now you are speaking the truth" Chioma grabs the remote from her "but girl you fvcked up oh!! real time fvck up"

"How?"

"So, you let that guy go like that?" Chioma asked

"What was I suppose to do?" She asked evenly "Didn't you see he was there for his woman?"

"The guy is lucky it wasn't me sha, babe trust what I can do na.."

Both laughing

Joy walks in "I can hear voices even with my ears closed" looks at Chioma "good evening" looks back at Sandra "so who is this lucky guy?"

Chioma snaps at her "stop snooping around, its none of your business"

"There's no guy, just a....never mind, he is nothing" Sandra said

"With your reaction I bet there's something more" she turns to leave "remember you've got six months sis" takes few steps then stops "not six months exactly, let me think...five months and some days" Joy walks out

"Can you imagine that girl?"

"No!! there's no need attacking her she's right Chioma, I've got just five months left"

"Babe stand up!! dress up let's go clubbing" Chioma says repeatedly

Sandra picks up her phone and stands up. the duo left for her room to prepare.

*At Sandra's room*

Dresses scattered everywhere

"I've been thinking of something" Sandra said while applying her lip gloss

"What is it?"

"Do you think I will see him again?"

"The possibility is low"

"Okay, that was what I was expecting your reply would be" Sandra said now fixing her hair in an updo

"But have you thought of what you would do if you meet him again?" Chioma asked

"No!!" Sandra replied laughing then asked "how do I look?" Turning for her friend to get a clear look

"Perfecto!!" She replied "now let's go get you a man"
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
*Joy's room*

Joy on her bed reading paris fashion week magazine *beep beep her phone rings* checking the caller

She picks the call "Hello darling, I thought you won't call"

"My love why won't I call you?" The voice asked

"Thought you've been mesmerised?" Straightens up " how was it?"

"You never told me that she was such a beauty"

"Don't you dare, you are mine and nobody else" Joy says with an angry tone "you better face the business on ground or else we will lose everything"

"So what's next?"

"I will send you the details now"

The door to her room opens

"I'll call you back bye" she ends the call "Jesus! mum can't you ever knock and what are you doing up here?"

Wasn't she supposed to be out with her friends? Frowning, Joy decided it was something she shouldn't ask cos she was in no mood for a discussion.

"Who was that on the phone" her mum asked

"Please come in and shut my door" Joy said angrily trying to recover from the fright her mum caused

"Its none of your business...you could not do a simple task now I'm the one cleaning up your mess"

"Joy," her mum called

"Please mum, I'm in no mood for your talks" she said quietly

"Once everything is set, I'll definitely let you know but for now"

"Don't worry, I understand" she adjusted her blouse "the walls have ears" she opens the door and leaves

What is wrong with her mum she wondered, that is a thought for later she said, for now, there's something more important to be done. She picked up a glass of water, drank and dropped down the glass.

Now thinking of what to do next she bounced on her bed

"Ah ha my phone" she searches for her phone "ya, there you are" she picks up the phone and types

"Done" she said
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Superman11(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
SOunds interesting ..
Hmm so your a writer ??
With your cute cartoon face..
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink tongue
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Superman11:
SOunds interesting .. Hmm so your a writer ?? With your cute cartoon face.. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink tongue
Who has a cartoon face?
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by taofeeq137(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
woooow...I think I'm blown away...rilli nice, I'm not a reader kind of person, but I got attracted from the first few lines, please don't keep a man waiting...

Lovely work, it's really good.
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
*At the club*

Sandra and Chioma got out of the car and were rushed by their fans..

"Ma!! Ma!! your autograph" those were the only words echoing in Sandra's head repeatedly. She hated crowds, they made her nervous. She never knew she would encounter them if not, she would have insisted on staying back at home.

She couldn't move, she knew she couldn't move. She watched as the security men came to their rescue. They tried send them back but the crowd grew bigger.

"Babe just don't stand there, let's go in" Chioma shouted from a distance

Confused she just stood beside her car, quiet as the voices in her head grew louder. Suddenly a hand grabbed her

"Oh my God!!" She shouted repeatedly

Sandra struggled hard but she was no match to the creature that held her. He increased his grip on her and placed his right hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"Shh...shh...shh" he said

Finally gotten to a dark quiet place, he let her go. Sandra tried to run but a strong hand held her back.

"Quiet now" he said. That voice, I know that voice Sandra said to herself. Yes I know the voice

his hands still on her waist "quiet now" he repeated"

"You smell nice, I swear you smell like something a man could just close his eyes and wallow in" he tightened his grip on her waist and let his right hand stroke her neck.

He kissed her neck gently. Her pulse increased, she closed her eyes and felt him gently turning her to face him.

He stopped suddenly and looked at her. He knew what he was doing to her

"You look so beautiful" he kissed her lips softly

"So beautiful" kissed her deeply now like a hungry lion and she kissed him back, feeding him more

He suddenly broke the kiss. She was angry, angry at him for making her want him, angry at herself for letting her guard down

She needed to speak, say something or anything

"Jeez you scared me, what the hell was that for?" no that was not what I'm suppose to say, curse him, yell at him or just slap him she said to herself

Pretending like nothing just happened he spoke

"Now I know the face, the movie star Sandra" he drew back "its nice meeting you once again" he held out his hand

Furious at him Sandra drew in a deep breath. Ignoring the offered hand, she arranged herself. Suddenly feeling cold, Sandra stuck her hands on her hips. "You haven't answered my question"

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Is that how to show appreciation?" He shifted and placed his hands in his pocket "I'm your hero here remember?"

Sandra sighed and turned to leave "atleast a drink would do, a beer!" he said

Sandra leaves, he rushed to follow her "you'll buy" Sandra ignores him

Now smiling "Okay! Okay! I will buy" he concluded

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by pickabeau1: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
Sandra has fallen
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by taofeeq137(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
waited a whole day redgem, when's d next coming?
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:
waited a whole day redgem, when's d next coming?

Soon..
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Superman11(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
redgem:

Soon..

that guy is spooning you hahah
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Superman11:

that guy is spooning you hahah
undecided
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by doncutie(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Redgem you got me coming back 4 da next story line. Keep it coming!
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 9:45am On Jul 10, 2015
There will be no more updates cos I'm not getting the audience I desire
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by taofeeq137(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
redgem:

whoa...dats unfair
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by doncutie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
redgem:

Sobbing! cry
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2015
Okay.....updates would be popping in soon
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by princessadeola(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
plss don't stop d updates, some of us are enjoying it
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Omaku4(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
loving every bit of it.......
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
princessadeola:
plss don't stop d updates, some of us are enjoying it

Omaku4:
loving every bit of it.......

Thanks, will update soon, I've been quite busy...
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nice work redgem
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2015
FreeSinnzu:
Nice work redgem
Thanks Mr Sinnzu
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
redgem:

Thanks Mr Sinnzu
Ur welcome, didnt know you had this much talent in yousmiley
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
I tried updating today but I couldn't fix in one or two cos no concentration, I've been so busy lately but by God's grace, would be through before next week.. Please bear with me

Thanks

REDGEM

2 Likes

Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Following
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Babe tracking mode
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by redgem(f): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
"Where did you go to last night?" Chioma asked "I searched for you in the club but could not find you"

Sandra adjusted now covering her ears

"Babe talk to me please..."

"What?" Snapped angrily "just leave me alone"

"What did I do?" Chioma sighed "tell me what I did! Okay since you don't want to talk to me, I'm leaving"

She stood and picked her bag to leave, stopped and looked at her friend, waiting for her to say something 'nothing' she opened the door

"Where do you think you are going to?" Sandra smiled

"I'm going to my house or anywhere" she turned and smiled back. Throws her bag and jumps on her friend

"Ah! Don't wound me joor, I'm still angry at you"

"Seriously, I looked for you..I buzz* you but no response"

Sandra beam* mysteriously, knowing her friend would ask soon "don't ask any question, Chioma," she ordered

"Ask what?"

"You know"

"I don't know," she began "okay, tell me why you smiled, I know I said nothing funny"

"I said don't ask"

Chioma changed position "tell me or I will tickle you to..."

"Don't even try it" she tried to run but her legs were wrapped in the sheets

Chioma bounced on her "tell me" she tickles her

Laughing ferociously "Okay.. okay, I will tell you" she said repeatedly

"I'm listening"

Sandra grasped "I met him"

"You met who?"

"Him..." Waiting to hear her friend call the name

"Him him?"

*beep*beep* phone rings

Both ladies rushed for Sandra's phone. Chioma got the phone first and checked the ID

"No name?"

"Give me my phone" she fights for it

"Is it him?"

"I don't know who you are talking of" drags the phone "give me" she sighed

Now quiet

"Hello" the voice said

"Yes, hello"

"I'm I speaking with Miss Sandra"

"Miss Sandra on the line"

"I'm calling on behalf of Mr Dan"

"Okay, go on"

"You've been asked to feature in our upcoming movie and we will be grateful if you accept our request"

"My manager will get back to you soon"

"I will send the details via mail"

"Please send to my Manager for review" she said

"Okay"

"Bye" she ends the call

Both laughing Chioma asked "who were you expecting?"

"Elvis!

1 Like

Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Come and continue
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by babasade(m): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
Following
abeg when you read am u would gist me.
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
babasade:
abeg when you read am u would gist me.
OK sir so my nl job is summary writing abi ?I will take it gladly
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by babasade(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
OK sir so my nl job is summary writing abi ?I will take it gladly
that good so submit your CV and other details by Monday..and resume on thursday to my house no sorry to the office.
Re: SANDRA a Love, Passion And Betrayal novel-By Redgem by AgbenuAnna(f): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
babasade:
that good so submit your CV and other details by Monday..and resume on thursday to my house no sorry to the office.
to your house ke kwanu? sorry I go to Church Mondays and Thursdays lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Write A Book! / Corridor Of Hell: Guardians Of The Dead / How Can I Be A Good Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.