Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat (1485 Views)

Uju Stella Posts Flat Tummy Photo / Rita Dominic Flaunts Bare Tummy As The Official Tummy For Flat-tummy Tea / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by QueenSharon(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hell Everyone, Just wondering if there are Exercises I can engage in to reduce tummy fat. Kindly help with useful tips if any.
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
We need to see the belly fat before prescription
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is no specific exercise to reduce belly fat. All you can do is to try to reduce your total body fat through exercise and diet. Once you lose weight, much of your abdominal fat will go. Meanwhile, you can do crunches and leg raises to give you stronger abdominal muscles. Coupled with your weight loss this should give you the abs you desire

2 Likes

Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by QueenSharon(f): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
We need to see the belly fat before prescription

You can give your prescription without seeing the belly fat tongue
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by QueenSharon(f): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
dicefrost:
There is no specific exercise to reduce belly fat. All you can do is to try to reduce your total body fat through exercise and diet. Once you lose weight, much of your abdominal fat will go. Meanwhile, you can do crunches and leg raises to give you stronger abdominal muscles. Coupled with your weight loss this should give you the abs you desire

Many thanks for your help kiss
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by QueenSharon(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
QueenSharon:

Thank you
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by LegatusGlaber(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
QueenSharon:

You want make I give you wrong diagnosis
grin , on a serious not though are you ready to commit to a 30 day program to help you out.

It may not be easy, but you will see the change after a starting.

Are you ready?
Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by QueenSharon(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
LegatusGlaber:

You want make I give you wrong diagnosis
grin , on a serious not though are you ready to commit to a 30 day program to help you out.

It may not be easy, but you will see the change after a starting.

Are you ready?

Yes, I am ready!

1 Like

Re: Exercises That Can Reduce Tummy Fat by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
QueenSharon:

Yes, I am ready!

Good. It is paramount to understand the nature and time of your diet and exercise presently so as to adjust where necessary to achieve the desired goal.

whether you want to do it openly or privately is your call.

once I get them, I will chart a way forward to you

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shows Of Massive Butts In New Swim Suit(must See) / Tiwa Savage And Her Son Become Pampers Ambassadors (photos) / OMG!! Naija’s Star Actress Ebube Nwagbo Finally Pregnant???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.