Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) (2066 Views)

Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onyeka onwenu thrilling the Crowd with her performance way back

cc lalasticlala

Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by MosakuAW(m): 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by Yustash001(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is he matching on people's head or what?..
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by ginawest(f): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
so slim n beautiful
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by April07: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
I was in that crowd.. Oh, fond memories. lipsrsealed

Meanwhile...

See the skirt o. If we wear now them go hala. grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by floragregs(f): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
April07:

Meanwhile...

it's still very decent. But now, sheyi shay and cynthia Morgan have to be naked first before climbing stage.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
April07:

Meanwhile...

lol ..if I hear
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by kendrick9(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
She reminds me of chidinma
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by darmys(f): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
THESE YOUNG PEOPLE ARE NOW OLD MEN. Life!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by youngberry001(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
ginawest:
so slim n beautiful
wey beautiful dey na I can't find it sad
Re: Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Rocking The Stage Way Back ( Photo) by April07: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol ..if I hear

grin grin look the far left.. Eh hehn

(1) (Reply)

Insider Reveals Dirty Details On Toke Makinwa Marriage Saga / She Is Really Pregnant, Kim K Shows Off Her Baby Bump And Big Ukwu At The Beach / Photo: Chelsea Handler Takes Selfie In Her Bra, Covers Lady Part With An Apple.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.