Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D (6874 Views)

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / Maheeda Dances Na*ked Again Photos 18+ / Jss3 girl Helen snaps wild photos (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
I saw this while browsing through and decided to share, some men can be shameless and disgraceful,i don't think i want to see this kind of thing even when i see guys pee along the road, i get disgusted...
GOOD MORNING STELLA LOVE,
OMO WETIN MY EYES SEE TODAY, E HARD MY MOUTH TO TALK AM. MY EYES SEE MY EARS TODAY. NOW TO THE STORY.

USUALLY IN THE MORNING AT MY B/STOP YOU GET TO SEE PRIVATE CAR OWNERS THAT STOP TO CARRY PEOPLE FOR A FARE TO VI OR CMS, THOUGH ITZ QUITE RISKY I MUST CONFESS. SO, THIS MORNING I SAW THIS PRIVATE CAR STOP AND I WALKED UP TO THE CAR TO ASK THE DRIVER IF HE WAS GOING TO VI, AND HE SAID YES BUT THAT HE IS WAITING FOR HIS COLLEAGUE TO JOIN HIM AND THAT IF I DON'T MIND WAITING I COULD JOIN THEM. I ASKED HIM IF I SHOULD SIT IN D FRONT OR BACK SEAT, HE SAID ANYWHERE I LIKED. SO I SAT AT THE FRONT SEAT WHILE WE WAITED FOR HIS COLLEAGUE TO COME, WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOO LONG BEFORE SHE ARRIVED AND THEN WE STARTED OUR JOURNEY TO VI. I WAS SO ENGROSSED IN THE DEVOTIONALS I WAS READING THAT I DIDN'T REALLY TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THE DRIVER WAS DOING BUT I NOTICED FROM MY SIDE EYES THAT HIS RIGHT HAND WAS ON HIS THIGH WHILE THE LEFT HAND WAS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. IN MY MIND, I THOUGHT MAYBE HE WAS JUST ITCHING BUT AFTER ..see photos here: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/07/photos-18-guy-self-services-in-front-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by kilokeys(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
op dey craze... no pictures anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
na u craze pass, see pics in the blog...don't insult people u don't know+ i love u for reading
kilokeys:
op dey craze... no pictures anywhere
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by donholy28(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
u never tell us what u wr browsing for and saw it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
am a blogger and i follow other bloggers stories dear
donholy28:
u never tell us what u wr browsing for and saw it
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by michaelou(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
ha, op u can lie ehn shocked??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by donholy28(m): 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:
am a blogger and i follow other bloggers stories dear
so u browse aimlessly

3 Likes

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
k
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
like you nah..aren't u browsing aimlessly..don't think you know one bit about blogging. so shut up ur mouth and ask questions cause i don't need to lie to u
donholy28:
so u browse aimlessly
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by idu1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:
na u craze pass, see pics in the blog...don't insult people u don't know+ i love u for reading

You want me to click your blog?
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by kilokeys(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:
i love you too kiss
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by hardbody: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:
I saw this while browsing through and decided to share, some men can be shameless and disgraceful,i don't think i want to see this kind of thing even when i see guys pee along the road, i get disgusted...
GOOD MORNING STELLA LOVE,
OMO WETIN MY EYES SEE TODAY, E HARD MY MOUTH TO TALK AM. MY EYES SEE MY EARS TODAY. NOW TO THE STORY.

USUALLY IN THE MORNING AT MY B/STOP YOU GET TO SEE PRIVATE CAR OWNERS THAT STOP TO CARRY PEOPLE FOR A FARE TO VI OR CMS, THOUGH ITZ QUITE RISKY I MUST CONFESS. SO, THIS MORNING I SAW THIS PRIVATE CAR STOP AND I WALKED UP TO THE CAR TO ASK THE DRIVER IF HE WAS GOING TO VI, AND HE SAID YES BUT THAT HE IS WAITING FOR HIS COLLEAGUE TO JOIN HIM AND THAT IF I DON'T MIND WAITING I COULD JOIN THEM. I ASKED HIM IF I SHOULD SIT IN D FRONT OR BACK SEAT, HE SAID ANYWHERE I LIKED. SO I SAT AT THE FRONT SEAT WHILE WE WAITED FOR HIS COLLEAGUE TO COME, WE DIDN'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOO LONG BEFORE SHE ARRIVED AND THEN WE STARTED OUR JOURNEY TO VI. I WAS SO ENGROSSED IN THE DEVOTIONALS I WAS READING THAT I DIDN'T REALLY TAKE NOTE OF WHAT THE DRIVER WAS DOING BUT I NOTICED FROM MY SIDE EYES THAT HIS RIGHT HAND WAS ON HIS THIGH WHILE THE LEFT HAND WAS ON THE STEERING WHEEL. IN MY MIND, I THOUGHT MAYBE HE WAS JUST ITCHING BUT AFTER ..see photos here: http://www.justfarbblog.com/2015/07/photos-18-guy-self-services-in-front-of.html

Sweetheart, if i click that thread ehn, make my prick bend u hear?

It does not stop my love for you ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by EmmySparky(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sorry I won't click...can't risk my Dlck bending....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by hahn(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:
like you nah..aren't u browsing aimlessly..don't think you know one bit about blogging. so shut up ur mouth and ask questions cause i don't need to lie to u

If this is your example of an attempt at a career in blogging, you are really on the wrong path

5 Likes

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by kelvinmuffins3(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op sick o o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by MisterLongman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
justfarb2:

In Tekno Miles voice " Copy and paste"
That's what your blogging is about
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
u not clicking won't make me bigger ok.....if people here starts insulting you, keep quiet me i have kept quiet enough,,,and people read and click my blog without insulting me. so u too, shut ur trash up
hahn:

If this is your example of an attempt at a career in blogging, you are really on the wrong path
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Eyaa the country is hard.
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by SirLegal(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
justfarb2:
u not clicking won't make me bigger ok.....if people here starts insulting you, keep quiet me i have kept quiet enough,,,and people read and click my blog without insulting me. so u too, shut ur trash up

Haba. OP but dis my brother was telling you de truth oh. Infact, let me tell you the gospel truth.
1. YOU ARE À BAAAAAAD BLOGGER. VERY BAD TO BE HONEST.
2. YOUR LINK HAS NO PICTURES BACKING YOUR STORY(The last tym I checked.)
3. YOU SHOULD LEARN TO ACCEPT CRITICISMS AND NOT TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING.
4. GO AND LEARN HOW TO BLOG.

Abi I was BLUNT. I knw you go still talk.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by hahn(m): 9:48am On Jul 08, 2015
justfarb2:

Well, it's your blog
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by justfarb2(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
bros criticism is that am a liar abi or am browsing aimlessly, what do u call criticism please teach me.....am a bad blogger but people are reading and benefiting and teaching me also. and if you go through my blog http://www.justfarbblog.com you will see pics. I don't just write, i do to benefit from people or inspire or teach or advice and lastly am a better blogger than u ever can be...
SirLegal:

Haba. OP but dis my brother was telling you de truth oh. Infact, let me tell you the gospel truth.
1. YOU ARE À BAAAAAAD BLOGGER. VERY BAD TO BE HONEST.
2. YOUR LINK HAS NO PICTURES BACKING YOUR STORY(The last tym I checked.)
3. YOU SHOULD LEARN TO ACCEPT CRITICISMS AND NOT TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING.
4. GO AND LEARN HOW TO BLOG.

Abi I was BLUNT. I knw you go still talk.
Re: Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D by EmmySparky(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
justfarb2:
bros criticism is that am a liar abi or am browsing aimlessly, what do u call criticism please teach me.....am a bad blogger but people are reading and benefiting and teaching me also. and if you go through my blog http://www.justfarbblog.com you will see pics. I don't just write, i do to benefit from people or inspire or teach or advice and lastly am a better blogger than u ever can be...
lady just accept criticism and move on...I see a lotta pride in U and frankly that's the last thing u need now...even linda ikeji accepts criticism...u fink ur all that? K then go on with ur mountainous Ego and let's see where that gets u

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is An Homosexual ??? (SEE THIS) / Picture: Will This Child Ever Forgive Her Parent? / Photo : 60 Year Old " Angela Basset " Goes Viral For Having The Perfect Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.