Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Female Admin Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Female Admin Officer (1039 Views)

Female Admin Assistant And A Male Maintenance Officer Needed For Urgent Employme / Female Admin Officer Needed / Female Admin Assistant Need Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Admin Officer by Cway86(f): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
A client needs a Female Admin Officer. Preferred age 26-30years and at least 2years work experience. Salary Range N100,000-N120,000.applicants must have very good oratory ability and great dress sense. If you think you are or knows anyone who can fit this offer perfectly, please forward CV and cover letter to Client official email address-hrbsgcnigeria@gmail.com on or before July 20th 2015
Re: Female Admin Officer by Luloves: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Location pls
Re: Female Admin Officer by modupewealth: 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Scamming things....

1 Like

Re: Female Admin Officer by Cway86(f): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
modupewealth:
Scamming things....

Really? That's why u will remain an applicant till u change ur thinking.
Re: Female Admin Officer by Saraha1(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
@op, so you still have got to talk?
Is not your fault, I will blame seun for allowing people like you to post rubbish.
Where you not the one that posted about brimstone golden company today. In which I dare you to tell the whole world your company was not fake, but what did you do thereafter? You deleted the post within 5 mins and came up with another of lies.

I just hate seeing ladies doing such.
Honestly no hard feelings, but I hate lies with passion.

1 Like

Re: Female Admin Officer by Saraha1(f): 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Was this not the reply I sent to your fake advert some hours ago? So pls tell this honourable house where the thread is. You quickly deleted it and came up with another lies.
uates Needed For Immediate Employment!!! by Saraha1(f): 2:49pm
Haha madam why all this?
Which brimestone are you talking about? Thesame brimestone that has an outlet at allen before firstabnk bus stop?
Ha, fear God own. This is how you deceive people , writing what your shop( cause that can never be an office) can't not do in the next four years.
Do your advert those who are willing will come rather then advertising fake position and when job seeker get there, your boss will start showing vidoe of when he was at london, the five star hotel he slept( as if he had concluded that no one will ever get there) .
After the whole story, they will end up telling applicant to pay 20, 000 as if na them work put for the person hand.
God! please let me stop here( I they provoke with all this your deception in nairaland)

If you know am so wrong, then prove to job seeker who will want to apply that all what I said was nothing but lies.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crescent Diagnostics. / Job Vacancy / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.