Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court (11595 Views)

Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win / Ogenyi Onazi Drags Lazio To FIFA Over Unpaid Salaries / NFF To Unveil Le Guen As Coach For Super Eagles On July 18 – PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Swaggzkid: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
How does this concern the problem our country is facing
** Hiss workout of thread **
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by atiakatata: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pure lies from Sharia reporters. Keshi is not quoted here and has asked to be left alone with his family

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/leave-me-alone-keshi-tells-nigerians/
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Roughfyzay(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm..... Mr Keshi

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by mikkypel(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
UnknownT:
When we see threads like, "I have an interview, what lies do I tell my current employer" Keshi thought its not an important. This is one of the reasons people already working codely apply and attend interviews

He shouldn't have applied, he should have been called and offered appointment, that would have made him a hero
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by tolustx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:
Now this is shameless

Keshi's portfolio is impressive, he doesn't need all these nonsense.

There are African countries he can make impact and even earn more.

The best revenge will be to take the Job with Cote d'Ivoire and be victorious with them.
I smell foul play in dos allegations tho. Saying that a person accused of somtin didn't table enuf proof that he didn't do it seems funny to me. What evidence do u nid from him. Is there supposed to be a document titled "I didn't apply for a job in Cote d'voire." Or what evidence do they need. I seem to be confused.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by fF01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi wetin again na? shebi u say mak we leave u alone!
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by ElFenomeno1: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi.... Leave Nigeria alone!
Get lost... Enough is enough
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by joxxy01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
What is keshi?? Coz the keshi i know means Bone here in the north
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by philosopy: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
for me, Nigerian football has suffered a great deal. i for one think that Keshi is one of the problems.
i think he should be properly paid off according to his contracts and should be made to go.
We need a coach who will revitalize our football
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
Haba! na, He said he wants to be with his family and love ones, so where is this news coming from again? keshi no matter how tough it is with u now my candid advice is that u relax ur mind and think well cos dis decision might leave u in regret, winning a case against NFF in court will be impossicant.

look at all of them giving advice to da big boss smh. Madam please the Court of Arbitration for sport is not a Nigerian court okay?

@ topic this is ridiculous and nonsensical... how on earth is he suppose to prove that he did not apply for the job? it is the NFF that is meant to provide evidence that he did in fact apply for the Cote'd Ivoire job. what sort of evidence can someone present as proof of not having applied for a job somewhere??

SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Illuminator9(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keshi....*SMILES*
d truth is dat u actually frgot to play clean wit Nigeria, nt realising dat d period u could do whatsoever u like ended wen Jona ws voted out.
Just Take Heart!
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by AlphaDibia(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria is so backwards. Listen to this bullshit reference saying Stephen Keshi didn't provide enough evidence to prove his innocence. In a court of law, the onus is on accusser(NFF) to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the accussee(SK) is guilty as charged.

But why am I not surprised? The NFF has been on a witch hunt mission to bring oga Keshi down. Shame on them

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by sapientia(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
How can he prove he didnt apply

The onus is on the you people to prove he did

haba

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by islandmoon: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
this keshi is a useless shameless boy, he think he can run Nigeria like his family house running to FiFa like a cry cry baby each time we nab him stealing, he can go and start his own football team if he so wish to be a coach, applying to coach cote'o v when having a running contract with Nigeria is unpatriotic, why didn't he take Togo to Fifa then? if NFA like, they can signed him for ever till death do them apart,

super eagle coach job is not keshi's inheritance, beside he doesn't have the technical know how! dumb coach..

Football alone can bring sense of unity in Nigeria if well managed!
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
I thought that just this morning, all he wanted was a quiet vacay with the fam? undecided
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by peddyoosa1: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
its now confirmed dat keshi is shameless&hopeless. he ought to keep quiet and go burry his head in shame. u can not eat ur cake&av it. so he wanted to put d country's football in confussion after getting job else where
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Descartes: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
This kind of injustice can only happen in the Zoological Republic called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by seunfape(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
it was GEJ dat was defending him before but now no GEJ no defendant.he is free to go to court.he might win since is not nigeria court.
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by cochexky: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Stephen Keshi may agree deal with his friends club, CHUSO F.C ENUGU after having a good conversation with Chuso f.c Boss Chuks Oguegbu despite his recent embarrassment by NFF. It was gathered that Stephen Keshi may join the Enugu Base team.

Chuso Boss has pleaded with the NFF and Nigerians to Appreciate Keshi effort despite any controversy linked to his sack.
He has called Keshi on phone and ready to make him happy if he agrees to come back and handle his team Chuso F.C Enugu State.[/b][/color]
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
tolustx:
I smell foul play in dos allegations tho. Saying that a person accused of somtin didn't table enuf proof that he didn't do it seems funny to me. What evidence do u nid from him. Is there supposed to be a document titled "I didn't apply for a job in Cote d'voire." Or what evidence do they need. I seem to be confused.

This is the reason why Coach Keshi's Job was difficult for him. The NFF were against him from day one. Remember the sack letter during the AFCON he won.

The excuse to sack him based on an allegation is ridiculous.

The excuse of No enough evidence is a joke. Did the person who made the allegation bring enough evidence.
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

This is the reason why Coach Keshi's Job was difficult for him. The NFF were against him from day one. Remember the sack letter during the AFCON he won.

The excuse to sack him based on an allegation is ridiculous.

The excuse of No enough evidence is a joke. Did the person who made the allegation bring enough evidence.

Sir after the Afcon triumph, Keshi was given a free leverage to select his team. he kept selecting rookies from useless leagues all over the world. what about the confed shame?, world Cup shame?? , Afcon failure shame?? ..
No doubt there were antagonist against him, at least he should have done his part by selecting the best legs, having a game plan, tactics etc but he couldn't? ? Look at the game against Chad, a game we should have won by 4 goals. How will you keep players like Ighalo and Rabiu Ibrahim on the bench? ? . Half and quarter of the boys who were invited are far below average par, Match rusticated, clueless etc..

For 4 years, Keshi has no nucleus for the team..
When has coaching Nigeria become his birthright??..
He should have thrown in the towel when the ovation was high..
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by kingsdem: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
keshi d sef acclaimed big boss, lacks d knack n know how to coach even local clubs.
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by ugogermany: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
But that juju don expire now?
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Throwing the ovation hen is high is overrated. I guess Mourinho should have retired when he won the champions league with Porto. Or Alex Ferguson should have retired when he won his first league. Or maybe Enrique should end his career now after the treble with Barca.

What the NFF did was wrong. Also, if Coach Keshi is so poor, why frustrate him regularly. This present case is purely corruption and highlights Coach Keshi's trials with the NFF.

Daninya11:

Sir after the Afcon triumph, Keshi was given a free leverage to select his team. he kept selecting rookies from useless leagues all over the world. what about the confed shame?, world Cup shame?? , Afcon failure shame?? ..
No doubt there were antagonist against him, at least he should have done his part by selecting the best legs, having a game plan, tactics etc but he couldn't? ? Look at the game against Chad, a game we should have won by 4 goals. How will you keep players like Ighalo and Rabiu Ibrahim on the bench? ? . Half and quarter of the boys who were invited are far below average par, Match rusticated, clueless etc..

For 4 years, Keshi has no nucleus for the team..
When has coaching Nigeria become his birthright??..
He should have thrown in the towel when the ovation was high..
Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by AOB1963: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
So all along NFF was engaging in exactly what they accused and sacked Keshi for. They were talking to Oliseh and putting him on standby all these while although they were contracted to Keshi.... Indeed there is God!!!
Some people say things like the AFCON triumph got to his head. He is one of only two Africans have won it both as Coach and team Captain since football reached Africa. Does anyone question General Obasanjo for his arrogance being only one of two men to ever rule Nigeria twice?
What is biting most people is Keshi's success and record - Coached Nigeria for 3 years, in those 3 years won AFCON, got Bronze in CHAN, qualified for the World Cup and got to the last 16.
There are just 3 stand out Super Eagles Coaches in Nigeria based on trophies won, Otto Gloria, Clemens Westerhof and Stephen Keshi. Keshi (the only Nigerian of the 3 men) equaled and did better than Gloria by qualifying for the World Cup. He equaled and did better than Westerhof by that CHAN bronze.
Facts as they say are sacred!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2015
[quote author=Sveen post=35593422]

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/06/sacked-keshi-threatens-drag-nigeria-football-federation-fifa-court

Keshi will be vindicated soon...let's watch and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arteta Says Arsenal Are "Obliged" To Be In The Champions League / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan / TV Stars, Footballers, Musicians For Copa Lagos Celebrity Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.