Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) (55540 Views)

Container Falls On Bus On Badagry Expressway In Lagos (photos) / Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) / Truck Falls On Okada At Oshodi-Apapa Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Islie: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
onegig:

So the mods don't even understand simple English anymore.

A very fatal? What language is that?

Also fatal and no one died?

handsomeclouds:
so why fatal? Its a ghastly road accident

I just copied it from the link...... That's what they wrote

If I had changed it, then I would have infringe on their copyright
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by simpleseyi: 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caliph69:
Eiyaaah! I hope its not part of Oba Akiolu's prophecy.

Yes, it is. The bus was coming from a PDP state - Ondo. Oba Akiolu said that his ancestors will drown those who vote for PDP in the Lagoon. Many of us laughed but you should begin to take the man serious now. Those of you that will be going to Onitsha should be very careful so that Oba Akiolu's ancestors will not throw you all into River Niger. BE WARNED !!!!!
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Certifiedboss: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

A very fatal accident was recorded at Ajibandele on Ijebu Ode - Ore Expressway after a bus fell off a bridge and plunged into a lagoon. The cause of the accident was not known at the time of writing but witnesses say no one died from the tragic accident as passengers only sustained minor injuries.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/passenger-bus-falls-into-lagoon-photos.html?m=0

The driver must be absent minded . Everyone u see is fighting a unique battle inside of them . Nothing like driving your own car . When you're tired you can cancel the trip of stop by a hotel . But this driver might have complained he needs rest but boss has threatened to take the key from him permanently.

1 Like

Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok...
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by onegig(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

I just copied it from the link...... That's what they wrote

If I had changed it, then I would have infringe on their copyright

There's what they call fair usage as regards copy righted materials online. You could have changed it to what is the correct version as they are English errors and not a mis representation of facts. Not a single person would hold you as long as it is properly referenced.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Splendidee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

A very fatal accident was recorded at Ajibandele on Ijebu Ode - Ore Expressway after a bus fell off a bridge and plunged into a lagoon. The cause of the accident was not known at the time of writing but witnesses say no one died from the tragic accident as passengers only sustained minor injuries.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/07/passenger-bus-falls-into-lagoon-photos.html?m=0

tank U Lord
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by dridowu: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mattkent:

Ur grammatical error shakes me....blood of chicken!
no mind me, i got F9 in English , i am only trying to be like you people that got A1.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Caliph69: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
simpleseyi:

Yes, it is. The bus was coming from a PDP state - Ondo. Oba Akiolu said that his ancestors will drown those who vote for PDP in the Lagoon. Many of us laughed but you should begin to take the man serious now. Those of you that will be going to Onitsha should be very careful so that Oba Akiolu's ancestors will not throw you all into River Niger. BE WARNED !!!!!

Bro you deh vex oh! Should I have any reason to take that route, I pray its not gonna be my fate.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Jonwesley(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
chimkaire:
Thank God no life was lost. What a miracle shocked shocked shocked

Yet the OP posted it as fatal accident,
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by seunfape(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
lagoon palava everywhere!!! robbery in lagoon, accident in lagoon . oba has already said it
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Fixed: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

A very fatal accident [/b]was recorded at Ajibandele on Ijebu Ode - Ore Expressway after a bus fell off a bridge and plunged into a lagoon. The cause of the accident was not known at the time of writing but witnesses say no one died from the tragic accident as [b]passengers only sustained minor injuries.

Very fatal... Yet only minor injuries were sustained. Where then is the fatality?

A case of fatal error by the blogger.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by exco90(m): 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caliph69:

Hope no be igbo people dey inside the bus.. Akiolu we don see ur hand.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by drololaaof: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol where is the lagoon? There were rivers small or big along Sagamu - Ijebu-ode-Ore road.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by oshinadekunle(m): 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
D driver drink alomo ni
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Ifebazz(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

The silhouette in the water looks like crocodile.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Islie: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
onegig:

There's what they call fair usage as regards copy righted materials online. You could have changed it to what is the correct version as they are English errors and not a mis representation of facts. Not a single person would hold you as long as it is properly referenced.

Noted
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
dridowu:
no mind me, i got F9 in English , i am only trying to be like you people that got A1.

hhhhh...don't worry we are proud of u wink
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by dober(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you Jesus. No life lost
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Ndeewonu: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

A very fatal accident was recorded...

but witnesses say no one died...

Please, what is the meaning fatal?, or did the OP intend to write ghastly?

Anyway, thank God for the miracle.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by calculator123(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hilarious title.

Hope no one got hurt. Oba Eko of Eleko no dey joke o. Him Don curse people.

Find out who the people on the bus voted for.
did u read d article at all
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by LordNaya: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for your mercies and protection
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islie:

then u don't know d meaning of fatal
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by tonididdy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brace yourselves for the END OF THE WORLD people...surely God will not allow this go on for long

...I even have a feeling rapture will begin first from Nigeria
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by mekybabe1: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Wow! Miracle of the year. Enough thanksgiving.
Islie:

Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Caliph69:
u're right. The Oba should be investigated.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by seanjy4konji: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2015
God is good.
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Islie:

do u know the meaning of fatal at all?
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by Kashif(m): 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Miracle
Re: Passenger Bus Falls Into Lagoon Along Ijebu Ode-ore Expressway (photos) by kajoula(m): 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
bash4us:
Hope no casualties? cry cry cry

Olorun o'je

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Had A Ghastly Accident (pics) / Best Car’s Videos Ever! / Innoson & Dignitaries At His Daughter Chinazom's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.