Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Need Help Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Urgently (1330 Views)

I Need Help Urgently / Help Urgently Needed / I Seriously Need Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
My company’s domain has been blacklisted and that has adversely affected our mail server.
Emails sent out are returned undelivered.
I have tried to contact the blacklisting companies but they haven’t responded.
I need urgent help on what to do and how to turn around this situation. It is freaking me out as everyone is on my case.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
chat them online
Re: I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikketech:
chat them online

No chat options. One of them has only an email address while the other doesn’t even have, just a request form. I’ve sent mails and filled the form but still no response
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
StPete:

No chat options. One of them has only an email address while the other doesn’t even have, just a request form. I’ve sent mails and filled the form but still no response
nigeria or foreign?
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
They might av problem themself u need to move to another hosting comp as soon as possible. This will cost u some buck u knw as in u need to re_registr the domain and host it wit another comp
Re: I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
mikketech:

nigeria or foreign?

Foreign
Re: I Need Help Urgently by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
StPete:

Foreign

You may as well forget about that domain.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by ps3o(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
StPete:
My company’s domain has been blacklisted and that has adversely affected our mail server.
Emails sent out are returned undelivered.
I have tried to contact the blacklisting companies but they haven’t responded.
I need urgent help on what to do and how to turn around this situation. It is freaking me out as everyone is on my case.
many things could have been the problems. first, discuss the issue with your web host company. second, if they are incapacitated to resolve your issue, move your scripts to another.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by dwebdesign(m): 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
since its the domain, only solution lies in that it has to be whiltelisted from the company that blacklisted.

Which domain registrar registered the domain for you?
Re: I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
ps3o:

many things could have been the problems. first, discuss the issue with your web host company. second, if they are incapacitated to resolve your issue, move your scripts to another.

I have discussed the issue with the web host company but they are incapacitated to resolve the issue. I do not want to lose the domain name but I also want the issue resolved.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2015
dwebdesign:
since its the domain, only solution lies in that it has to be whiltelisted from the company that blacklisted.

Which domain registrar registered the domain for you?

godaddy
Re: I Need Help Urgently by dwebdesign(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Login to you dashboard and check why it was blacklisted, undoing what caused it could make them whitelist it.

Also send a mail to they support for possible ways the domain could be whitelisted.
Re: I Need Help Urgently by StPete: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
dwebdesign:
Login to you dashboard and check why it was blacklisted, undoing what caused it could make them whitelist it.

Also send a mail to they support for possible ways the domain could be whitelisted.

I have done all that but nothing seems to be forthcoming.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Login On Wordpress App Via Android -need Solution / Clarifications Regarding Closure Of Mywapblog.com / Make Millions On FIVERR Offering Some Simple Email Marketing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.