Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,743 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Online Payment Account A Blogger Must Have And Use. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Online Payment Account A Blogger Must Have And Use. (1860 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment Account A Blogger Must Have And Use. by Good2love(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have been blogging now its been almost a year and since then have find it hard to receive money online from ad networks except the one that have the western union and bank wire transfer payment.

what i also discovered is that most ad networks if not all prefer to use PayPal as their payment option to their publishers.

As you read Through this post, i will show you how to choose an online payment option to receive payment from any ad network you are showing their ads on your blog.

1. Paypal: Pay pal is the most widely used online payment platform most ad networks if not all (have not seen any) use. PayPal is a very good online payment platform , you can use it to receive and send money but for every transaction there is a transaction fee that is going to be deducted from the account so if you are going to use PayPal to send or pay for anything online make sure its a large amount .

As a blogger from Nigeria, i won't advice you to use a papal account to receive money form any ad network (not even possible). Pay pal have placed an embargo on Nigerian account , you cant use a Nigerian PayPal account to receive payment from any ad network (i seriously don't know the reason why) you can only use it to purchase online. not only Nigerian PayPal account that has that embargo, almost all African countries but i can remember that if you are from south Africa, Ethiopia and some other African countries you can make us of pay pal to send and receive payment.

YOU CAN READ THE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE US OF A PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE

2. WESTERN UNION: This is by far the most accepted online payment platform have ever used. it is the best online payment platform that is available worldwide unlike PayPal. as a blogger i am going to advice you to use western union in receiving payment but still not all ad networks use western union to pay publishers.

And also If you are going to be using western union to receive payment, you must have up to $100 in your publisher account before you can receive payment via western union.

Not only online scammers (Yahoo boys) make use of western union we bloggers too do.

If you are going to use western union to receive payment you must be very careful with the MTCN given, make sure you don't reveal the last 4 digits of the MTCN to anybody even to the person attending to you in the ban, you will be asked to input the digits your self so be careful.

If you are a large earner you can make use of western union to receive your earnings. its the best have ever use.

3. PAYZA: This is also a nice online payment platform i will like to share with you, i have used this platform just two times and that was when i wanted to cash out my earnings.

The bad thing about this platform is that before you can move money away from your payza account to your bank account or to your credit or debit card (only visa approved) you will need to go through series of verification, you will either get verified by submitting your international passport, driver's license or your national identity card, without submitting any of those three you cant move the money you have on your payza account anywhere. so before you star using payza get your tools ready with you so that you wont regret later on.

Before i forget if you are sending any payment from payza, transaction fees will be deducted.

4. Bank Wire: Wire transfer or credit transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another. A wire transfer can be made from one bank account to another bank account or through a transfer of cash at a cash office.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE USE OF THIS PAYMENT PLATFORM, THE BEST ADVICE I CAN GIVE YOU IS JUST TO WORK STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK AND LET THEM GIVE YOU THE FULL DETAILS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT

OTHER ONLINE PAYMENT PLATFORM THAT CAN BE USED ARE:

5. Payoneer

6. Perfect money

7. Web money

8.Bit coin

Is there any one you are using and its working fine fine pls feel free to share with us via comment box.

SOURCE: http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/07/online-payment-account-blogger-must-have.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

$25 Itunes Gift Card Available / Website Clonning Software/application / Closed ✈️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.